BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County v Blackburn Rovers Review

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salako had changed his view to "Derby throwing everything at it" and bang on cue a couple of minutes later they equalised.

Three points and no wins from four games Have to get Black out of there asap imo. Don't care who else goes in temporarily until someone permanent is appointed.

Look at the plus side, three points out of 12 not good form for a internal managerial appointment

Venkys did nothing and we gained 3 out of 12 and we sit [currently via ESPN live table] 9th.

Imagine if they actually had a plan for when Kean left and appointed someone like Holloway or Curbishley or McCarthy out of the gates? I suspect we'd have gotten at least 6 more points, and be sitting top of the table.

Way to go Shebby, Agnew, Shaw, Mrs. D., and Venkys. Failed again.

Maybe it's just me but it sounded a lot like Kean tactics of sitting back trying to hold the lead allowing the opposition play until they score. If I am wrong someone please correct me.

Look at the plus side, three points out of 12 not good form for a internal managerial appointment

That sort of form did not stop them from extending the incumbent managers contract did it,

Archived