BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County v Blackburn Rovers Review

A quarter of the season gone, sitting in 10th place and 5 points off auto promo pace.

Well done Venky's, hope you have deep pockets to fund a 2nd season in Championship.

For fecks sake - GO GET HOLLOWAY !

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just on the way home. I can't believe more isn't being made on here about the subs - or lack of. CKR was absolutely blown by about the 60th minute. He kept looking at the bench, gesturing even, but wouldn't be brought off.

Even more convinced after today that the Manager has a weekly wage allowance. We were effectively playing with 10 men for the best part of the 2nd half.

As for us sitting too deep when in the lead, well that's nothing new. It is however extremely annoying - myself and everyone around me could sense an equaliser and it duly came. Infuriating.

With all due respect, stop slating Lowe its nonsense. Don't suppose you watched the under 21's the other night? He was probably the best player on the pitch, because he's playing for a manager with half a brain cell! Lowe is a bloody good player, if played correctly.

Lowe IS NOT bloody good enough end of !

Only another 33 points until we are safe !

These Venky Scum want hanging.

Time to restart the demonstrations.

Time to stand back, no demos, and let them figure it out and turn it around.

Right now they need to prove themselves

• Backroom

Feel pretty desolate after that, at least when Kean was here there was an obvious hate figure

Taking 3 weeks to dilly dally over not bringing a manager in is paying dividends right now

Get a good manager in and build a good team and get back up the season after next as this one will shortly slip away already

Just seen the goals on Sky. Fantastic finish by Rhodes.

Robinson extremely unlucky with the equaliser, inadvertently diverting the ball into the net as he attempted to pull off the second part of a great double save as the defence stood around and looked on.

So frustrated with this performance. The same old philosophy remains, we take the lead and seemingly sit back. I can totally understand why Dunn was subbed today as he was apparently nackered, but what I don't understand is Formica continued presence in the team. I understand that he "works hard" but if thats all you have to offer it doesn't really benefit us overall.

The fact that Ruben Rochina is not a regular in our team i find baffling. When it comes to technique he is our stand out player. Yes he can be frustrating and sometimes give away possession, but look at what he can produce (Leeds, Bristol City). He's a luxury player and needs added protection, but ultimately i feel that we have him in what QPR had in Adel Tarrabt two years ago in the championship, that touch of magic.

Archived