BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley & Blackpool away

Hughesy

dra·co·ni·an(dr -k n - n, dr -)

adj.

Exceedingly harsh; very severe: a draconian legal code; draconian budget cuts.

I would prefer to make my own travel arrangements and not be kept back for over an hour after the game. These arrangements are harsh, severe, stringent and a keaning pain in the arse when you have to drive back to Scotland afterwards!!

Still overused. And the ones who seem to use it the most are the ones who've just learned a new word.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I will give Burnley away a miss! Can see why Rovers have done it but no fun being on them buses all day.

Might as well get Megabus to Crystal Palace and watch Burnley on TV if fans just going to get put on the beer-less 3 hour bus to Burnley again.

How slow are the buses? Your main gripe is that you get bussed to the game and bussed home again. Go and do your drinking in Blackburn pre and post game.

How slow are the buses? Your main gripe is that you get bussed to the game and bussed home again. Go and do your drinking in Blackburn pre and post game.

Bolton fans would just get smacked up at home before they set off from their manc overspill slums. Not kean off you tit no one is interested in your opinion.

Archived