BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where's Wally.....sorry where's Coco?

I'm amazed there hasn't been a load of stories with him 'dishing the dirt' on us to be honest, given how much idiots in the media loved him...

I wonder if his resignation included a promise not to "dish the dirt" - a sort of self-enforced non-disclosure agreement - in view of the risk of him appearing in a worse light by the club retaliating to anything he tried to slag us off with? [He wrote, with a total lack of grammar!]

Im sure hes somewhere having a great time swimming in a pool of money Scrooge McDuck style along with his pal Anderson.

As long as this happened to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMyk7MXsseg

And as for spilling the beans, he'll be saving it all for the book he and Preston Paul have been writing together for the last 12-18 months...

I'm amazed there hasn't been a load of stories with him 'dishing the dirt' on us to be honest, given how much idiots in the media loved him...

Probably can't do if its in the hands of his lawyers trying to claim constructive dismissal.

I just wish people would stop using his name as a swear. It's worse than the word they're not using. I also want to forget he ever existed.

Thay aren't. It's some gizmo put on the board by admin. Say kean (c word) or Kean (fword) and it automatically becomes Kean. Try it out.

Archived