BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kamy/Glen Mullan & ITK's

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRFC Anti-action group action group (BRFCAAGAG)

https://twitter.com/BRFCAAGAG

;)

I KNOW PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES OF ALL THIS AND I WILL PUT IT FRANKLY IN MY OWN WAY ....PEOPLE NEED GROW THE Kean UP!!!!!

WE ARE ALL ROVERS FANS AND WANT THE CLUB GOING BACK TO THE ONCE PROUD TRADITIONS WE HAD. ITS keaning BORING NOW ALL THIS CONSTANT COCK FIGHTING. IF EVERYONE WANTS TO SORT OUT ALL THIER SQUABBLES LETS HAVE A CHARITY FIGHT NIGHT AND CALL IT AFTER THE OLD GNR SONG "GET IN THE RING MUTHER keaner" .EITHER THAT OR JUST STOP THE PETTY kean AS ITS ALLS BEING MANIUPULTED BY THE V'S AND ITS ALL PLAYING IN THE GRUBBY HORRIBLE LITTLE HANDS.

right brew time.

If the BRAG intervention has resulted in the Billy McKinlay approach becoming a dead-end then they need our grateful thanks. We need an injection of charisma with some experience(and I include Shearer and Sherwood in this,plus Holloway).

Its quite clear OUR Club is being driven over the cliff. That is not a time to fight ourselves or amongst ourselves.

Heed ABBEY in his pleadings. We need some appropriate chants tonight...but please do not box in the 'alleged Board team' apart from the obvious keaners like rubber dinghy man McKinlay.

• Backroom

If the BRAG intervention has resulted in the Billy McKinlay approach becoming a dead-end then they need our grateful thanks.

There's no indication that is the case at this juncture though

Apart from the confusion of linking Sherwood and McKinley together there wasn't much wrong with the statement, what is wrong is if Shebby is reactionary to things like that

If the BRAG intervention has resulted in the Billy McKinlay approach becoming a dead-end then they need our grateful thanks. We need an injection of charisma with some experience(and I include Shearer and Sherwood in this,plus Holloway).

No they don't....

Whilst I don't want McKinley as manager, if BRAG have influenced the decision this is extremely dangerous in my book, how we long for a club thats run properly by football people, not idiots with no idea what day it is.

No they don't....

Whilst I don't want McKinley as manager, if BRAG have influenced the decision this is extremely dangerous in my book, how we long for a club thats run properly by football people, not idiots with no idea what day it is.

If BRAG have influenced this decision Gav, then that says more about Singh, than BRAG.

Incidentally, out of those on here claiming fans shouldn't try to influence the decision on a new manager, how many signed the famous Allardyce facebook campaign? Come on, there were a few of you.

Violence ?? Ffs you really are a salt ridden slug. Please don't accuse me of violence you really are pathetic. Time for ignore button again.

I'm not accusing you of violence, simply stating that a face to face chat would not appeal to you as I don't know you and the posts you type and the PM's you have sent do little to make me believe it would be a safe encounter. If all you want to do is talk why does it need to be face to face? Do you know what century we are in?

If BRAG have influenced this decision Gav, then that says more about Singh, than BRAG.

Incidentally, out of those on here claiming fans shouldn't try to influence the decision on a new manager, how many signed the famous Allardyce facebook campaign? Come on, there were a few of you.

They'll be the ones stood in the corner with the pointy white hats on.

Um...the pointy white hats with the letter 'D' on, not the other type...that's John Terry's bag...

Singh is out of his depth, we all know that, but we can't have supporters group infuencing managerial decisions, its just not on.

I think I was accused of being part of that campaign, this despite the fact I've never had, and never will have, a facebook account :rock:

Singh is out of his depth, we all know that, but we can't have supporters group infuencing managerial decisions, its just not on.

I think I was accused of being part of that campaign, this despite the fact I've never had, and never will have, a facebook account :rock:

Quite - what we need is a football club run by people who know a terrible decision from a good one without having to be told by Shebby Singh's Barmy Army.

Listening to feedback is good

Gauging popular public opinion is better

Taking this into account when making a decision is better again.

Being bullied, dictated to or unduly influenced by any one bit of feedback or information is stupid .... But there is nothing I've seen, (other than a Facebook post by Glen) to indicate this has happened. Only that they reached the same decision the fans did (Billy Mak isn't the right man).

None of us know the full story behind the decisions to hire and fire, even info from the half dozen people who claim they directly input on the decision (the family, Shebby, shaw etc) has proven to be flawed in the past, so nothing short of a direct tap into each of their minds would give any one person the full picture.

The club should be talking to the fans, they should be listening to the groups, to say otherwise it nuts (both from the fans perspective and the clubs) they should even be influenced by them to some extent, but not to the extent where the other information they have is ignored.

Being bullied, dictated to or unduly influenced by any one bit of feedback or information is stupid .... But there is nothing I've seen, (other than a Facebook post by Glen) to indicate this has happened. Only that they reached the same decision the fans did (Billy Mak isn't the right man).

None of us know the full story behind the decisions to hire and fire, even info from the half dozen people who claim they directly input on the decision (the family, Shebby, shaw etc) has proven to be flawed in the past, so nothing short of a direct tap into each of their minds would give any one person the full picture.

The club should be talking to the fans, they should be listening to the groups, to say otherwise it nuts (both from the fans perspective and the clubs) they should even be influenced by them to some extent, but not to the extent where the other information they have is ignored.

The most sensible post I have read in a long time on here

Archived