BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence to you Mark, but do you actually believe the tripe that comes out that guys mouth?

I welcome his dialogue, as something which the club has been desperately lacking for nigh-on two years. There are things to be fair to him which have been beneficial for the club since he arrived, without a doubt, and granted there are things that haven't been.

I listen to what comes out of his mouth, do i always believe it? No i don't. My only concern is the well being of Blackburn Rovers Football Club and it's supporters.

He has made a royal dogs dinner of the search for a new manager and the big names he spoke about just stinks of a continuation of the cock n bull we have had out of the club since Venkys arrived.

I refused to hang Shebby before he was given a fair chance, i have never believed or disbelieved everything he has told the supporters and always remained open to him and the dialogue he gave.

No offence to you Mark, but do you actually believe the tripe that comes out that guys mouth?

I said about the Sherwood deal not happening as he wanted to speak to the owners directly, and Shebby hadn't allowed him this opportunity for one reason or the other. I got slated for it then, but I guess I was right in the end.

I am now going to say, that Billy McKinlay will not happen because the owners have blocked this move. This was the case yesterday. The blame pushed onto the fans by Shebby is just a distraction from the real truth. It is a well known fact that McKinlay is Kean's friend, and I believe this is the reason the owners have blocked this move.

Not sure about Shebby Singh not allowing Sherwood the opportunity to speak to the owners directly, it came across to me more of Daniel Levy blocking the move than anything else, but you might or might not be right. I also don't think Shebby Singh blamed any fans, just said he was sad that the likes of Sherwood and McKinley caused fans to go into meltdown (he doesn't read the brfcs messageboard, all he knows is what Glen told him, of course he would misinterpret that as the majority of fans rather than just the Action Group). And again, Fulham was the one who blocked the move, not the owners.

What Mark reported is encouraging. It may or may not happen, but if it does, I'm banking that Shebby Singh has changed his aim from McKinley to Bernrd Schuster - he had always been a fan of Schuster. The other guy is probably Alan Shearer, I think. Not sure. Who else expressed interest in the job?

Must point out (and probably should of done in the original post) that those fans forum minutes are from last monday's meeting (15th October).

Therefore i would suspect that the 2 candidates they had narrowed it down to, would be Sherwood and McKinlay, at that stage at least.

Must point out (and probably should of done in the original post) that those fans forum minutes are from last monday's meeting (15th October).

Therefore i would suspect that the 2 candidates they had narrowed it down to, would be Sherwood and McKinlay.

Was just about to ask that lol. In that case can pretty much ignore these minutes after yesterday's shenanigans!

Its all a keaning disgrace. Its disrespectful to the club, the fans and to all who have gone before. The way our club has been dragged through slag heap after slag heap of chicken shyte is shameful.

we hear rubbish from SS.

we hear naff all from Agnew and Shaw, the people who are running our club allegedly and we hear no communication to the clubs fans from any one inside the club.

The owners are a disgrace, Singh needs to keep his lips closed whilst Agnew needs to do what his job describes - COMMUNICATE.

The lot of them are a total embarassment to the club and its supporters.

Could someone tell the non subscription people what he said ?

New Interview with Shebby on Rovers player regarding manager , basically say's

Difficult three weeks, can't rush into an appointment.

Been more difficult than expected

No category of manager ruled out (young,inexperienced ) (had some minor success, potential) (wise old heads),

Can understand frustration of supporters

Talks of fans judging certain names before appointment

No meetings have taken part with anybody whose club has refused approach

Appeal to fans not react to what appears in papers , rumours

Appealing for fans to give him more time to make right decision

Could someone tell the non subscription people what he said ?

there is a 14 day free trial(which is what i used to view it),

its a 9 minute interview but i think the main point he made was that the approaches they have made have only been to be able to speak to the candidates to try get more of a feel of them, find out what there "footballing philosophies" are to give them more food for thought before they make a decision.

Shebby and Shaw need to work together with Shaw experience at PNE at appointing managers.

Since the day Kean left Rovers, Shebby should have been talking to people like Alex Ferguson, Harry Redknapp and Kenny Dalglish to help advise him and Shaw, who to be appointing at Rovers as manager. I believe Kamy has told Shebby this. Kamy is this correct?

Shebby need to appoint the best man for the job, and not be thinking of his future and legacy at rovers.

Archived