BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chorley To Blackburn Bus Route 124

Ozz

For as long as I have travelled the route from Chorley to Blackburn on the bus it has followed the Preston New Road route into Blackburn (A674), meaning it was a bit of a walk from Boulevard to Ewood. However, the route has changed, and it now turns right up Livesey Branch Road at Feniscowles and follows the road right into Ewood, making a stop at the stadium . It is the same route back to Chorley too, via Abbey Village, Brinscall, Wheelton etc.

Excellent news for those non drivers or people who wish to leave the car at home from the Chorley area when going to watch Rovers at home.

New Route map

Timetable

I travelled on it for the last home game.Came as a surprise when it turned up Livesey Branch Road.I used to get off at Witton and walk down Spring Lane but this is brilliant especially if you fancy a few beers.

Also,they're every half hour now instead of every hour.

I think Mike should have no trouble getting to the Royal Oak. It's getting him out is the problem.

Thank you young (sic) man. The trouble is it is probably true. :(

Are you sure you want it fixing for you, Preston? Could end up in all kind of traumas! :closedeyes:

I could well have a trauma tonight going to Ewood.....it has been a long time and I will need to settle back in the JW Upper with flask, blanket and hearing aid. :huh:

I could well have a trauma tonight going to Ewood.....it has been a long time and I will need to settle back in the JW Upper with flask, blanket and hearing aid. :huh:

You'll need a flask as only a couple of kiosks open, quiet ad thd grave so no hearing aid required!!

Archived