BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace Preview

colin

Arbo| Agree about going via london bridge but much Better to get off at Norwood junction - 10 minute walk to selhurst from there and there is a decent pub on the right hand side some fast food joints on the main road

Yeh I was told from a proper Laaaandoner today that Norwood is an option too. Dont think it matters too much

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venkys yes man with no expeience at managing at this level or in this country at the helm!!! 2-0 Palace im afraid!

Venkys Out!

You've been posting Kean relentlessly for a while now. Give it a rest.

Actually weren't you ousted as a Burnley fan a while ago? Isn't that what your username means?

Living daaan saaaf, I don't get to go to many games. Luckily, our first game after the previous manager left was against Charlton so I went down in hope of a new beginning for the club. It was a fairly plain away draw, but what has followed since has been very promising and almost cleansing.

Now we finally have a manager. A figurehead. A genuine leader.

I can't wait to go to Palace and give Mr Berg my full support and hopefully this game will be the beginning of a brighter and more positive future for Rovers. We all deserve it.

I don't expect much to be revealed in this game, but if we can carry on in the same vein as recent performances under Black - maybe with a bit more fire in the belly to impress the new gaffer - then 3 points is certainly possible. Palace are definitely due a defeat I feel.

Whatever happens though, it is great to feel that I can give my full support to the team, without certain odious individuals clouding and tainting the club I support. FIngers, toes and everything else crossed that this good feeling in the immediate can continue and grow amongst our support for the long term.

With berg in place I can at worse see us drawing this. Players will surely want to show the new manager what they can do.

It fantastic actually looking forward to a rovers match, on the pitch things are starting to feel better. 2.1 to rovers for me.

Chicken farmers still need to kean off mind!

• Backroom

Not expecting too much a nice 0-0 would be a good result

It will be very much a Eric Black team as Berg will have only taken training twice

Looking forward to attending Henning's first game, and being in London it couldn't be better for me. I would take a draw right now, that's for sure. Imperative that we take the positivity felt from the fans onto the pitch and do not lose the match.

Extremely excited to see what kind of line up Henning goes for in a couple of weeks, but as Tom says, this will very much be a Black team/style (which has been picking up points, lets be fair).

1-1

First match of the season which I can see a draw being a thoroughly decent result. Zaha vs Orr worries me, but our new found defensive strength gives me some hope.

1-1

Any against Orr is a worry, but Zaha does seem to have all the attributes that will expose Orr to the maximum.

Hopefully Berg will replace him almost immediately. He'll know a dodgy defender when he sees one.

Hi. This is my first Blackburn-game in England, travelling from Norway. Is there a pub near Selhurst Park where rovers-supporters gather before the game?

The last time I went to Selhurst Park I caught a train from London Bridge, got off at Norwood Junction and went into 'The Alliance' (100 yards from station and ten minutes walk from ground). Fellow Rovers were also in there and made to feel welcome at that time.

Archived