BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Darwen End queue for a pint

Now I know it is probably way down the list of priorites but please can the queues in the Darwen End be sorted out. At recent games even though crowds have been down the cues are awful. Once half time comes the queue doesn't move. The staff are so slow and at a time when we should be maximising revenues we are losing out. Also If I want a half time pint I have to go down at 35 mins (which sometimes is a relief but that's another story). I would just like the staff to have some pints ready or even reopen the bottle bar. However if they do please can they have staff on there who can open the bottles as last season they used to have a girl on there who couldn't grip the bottles.

had same problem at wolves game. shockingly bad service.

Queue never moved for 5mins. Gimp behind counter said "barrel`s run out & needs changing"

You`d think these Indians would know how to run an offy, eh? ;)

Whoever the woman is who runs the left hand side till (when looking at the bar), of the bar closest to the away fans, she needs sacking. Unbelievably slow, rude and has zero manners.

I don't think the beer is ever going to be great however it could arrive in time to enjoy half time. The staff are horrendous. They only sell about ten items and when you ask for one of them they look at you like you have asked to spend the night with their mum. If it is the club running the bar they are missing a trick. I would like to see a few of those guys they have at Anfield with the mobile ale dispenser. It is just another area where the club could improve.

I do not understand the people who go down ten minutes early to guarantee themselves a pint whilst missing watching the actual game. How desperate can you be for a pint over watching your team, no matter how bad they are playing?

They can be pretty rude from my experience, but I think that's probably down to the declining standard of customer service in general in this country. In terms of queues, its always been the same. At least the last couple of seasons all you're likely to miss is our back 4 messing about with it in our own half or retreating in disorganised panic.

Most clubs have the machines that dispense 6 pints at a time, do we still not have them?

We did have them about 3 years ago - have yet gone now??

Agree with the other poster about pre-poured - people moan.

Bottles or a pre paid service has to be the way forward to speed it up

In the trade these are known as an ABBEY pump!

Haha I don't drink at ewood any more . I won't buy even a bovril at ewood whilst scumkys are still here .

We did have them about 3 years ago - have yet gone now??

Agree with the other poster about pre-poured - people moan.

Bottles or a pre paid service has to be the way forward to speed it up

Pre paid haha can you imagine them , like they do at London theatres , laying 3 pints around the ledges with Hughsey on them .

I had a Shearer and Sutton banner removed during the 90's. It's nothing new.

You would do . Always have to out do folk . Give it a chuffing rest . Are my posts on your spew dial or what. MAAAAAAn think its time for me coming on this site . Some people just get on your tits.

You would do . Always have to out do folk . Give it a chuffing rest . Are my posts on your spew dial or what. MAAAAAAn think its time for me coming on this site . Some people just get on your tits.

An on topic (in terms of replying something that is being discussed in the thread) post pointing out the truth is annoying you? OK.

What does this even mean? You been in wam again early doors?

You got annoyed at me stating the truth about something that was being discussed. It wasn't any form of opinion, it was the truth. I was merely surprised that this post and not one of me posting my opinion appeared to be giving you such a huge amount of discomfort.

Archived