BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby on Sky Sports at 10:15 tonight

Tom

• Moderation Lead

You can't blame the presenter for asking difficult questions, he is a journalist and these are the questions that the viewers would want asked. When he asked about racial undertones I think he was speaking about the football community in general, including Rovers fans, and Shebby took this to mean Rovers fans and shamefully failed to defend us. Good job Jason was there to put him straight. Good on yer mate.

Shebby set himself up for a fall by stating that a new manager would definitely be in place for mid-week. How he can say that I have no idea as he earlier said that he prefered his option 3 which would exclude Olly and Arry of the recently named top candidates. As usual we are non the wiser after public pronouncements by a Rovers representative.

Shame they didn't ask SK any difficult questions isn't it? But wait, that would upset Uncle Jerome and his agency which represents all those pillocks on sky that have continually undermined and mocked our struggle. F**k the lot of them.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't think Shebby's grasp of the language is all that great. There was many times last night when asked a question that the safe/correct answer to give was really obvious, and he just couldn't seem to find the words.

I actually don't think Shebby's grasp of the language is all that great. There was many times last night when asked a question that the safe/correct answer to give was really obvious, and he just couldn't seem to find the words.

His grasp of priorities is even worse.

He said if he wasnt there he would have been interviewing a manager.Well. massaging your own ego by being on TV was more important to you then was it Shebby you complete tit??

be on Tv or sort out our manager after weeks without??? Ermm let me think.....

You are a feckin disgrace you muppet

Jeez, some people just don't get it......I'm not pro-Shebby Singh, but the criticism leveled against him over everything he does and say is ridiculous.

The stuff he deserves to get criticized for: Not getting in a manager as soon as possible, prioritizing potential "Mourinhos" over experienced managers

The stuff he doesn't deserved to get criticized for: Appearing on talk shows, having bad language, giving interviews, talking to fans, making approaches to other clubs to ask (not appoint)

Yes, Shebby Singh has made plenty of mistakes, but when people start to beat him over everything little thing he does or says, it gets irritating. He's an ex-pundit, it's pretty obvious that his specialty is BS on talkshows and interviews.

• Backroom

I think it's fair to criticise when he says 'if I wasn't here I'd be interviewing' yet there he is for no logical reason other than to further his own profile

Jeez, some people just don't get it......I'm not pro-Shebby Singh, but the criticism leveled against him over everything he does and say is ridiculous.

The stuff he deserves to get criticized for: Not getting in a manager as soon as possible, prioritizing potential "Mourinhos" over experienced managers

The stuff he doesn't deserved to get criticized for: Appearing on talk shows, having bad language, giving interviews, talking to fans, making approaches to other clubs to ask (not appoint)

Yes, Shebby Singh has made plenty of mistakes, but when people start to beat him over everything little thing he does or says, it gets irritating. He's an ex-pundit, it's pretty obvious that his specialty is BS on talkshows and interviews.

Are you mrs Singh?

I think some of the Journalists, are using Shebbys lack of grasping the English language,as a way to nail him. IMO, the bit where they asked him about black managers was unnecessary. He is right, those managers can't just expect to be given a chance, because like everybody else, they should prove that they are capable of getting the job.

I'm not a fan of Shebby, but I think he is trying his utmost to keep the fans happy, but in doing that, he seems to be going about it he wrong way. IMO, the fact that he never had a brilliant playing career, and because he played for Malaysia, and all his strange comments before, is what is counting against him.

Everything seems to be falling apart right now, fans arguing, fan power, disagreements between the various parties,etc, and this is something which is causing problems.

Sent from my ARCHOS 101G9 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

You keep apologising for Singh, but simply he should be nowhere near a premiership football club, his meeting with the fans convinced the vast majority of that.

Yawn.

Forgot the clocks have changed Batman, go and get another hour in if you're tired.

To be frank, for the alleged £400k a year, I'll criticise him for being thoroughly unprofessional and for seeming wholly inept.

Can you find anything close to the amount of dross that anyone in a similar position to him (talking about authority and clout, as opposed I job title, which seems to be unique to him in football) has spouted since being employed by a football club? You could probably argue that Kean fits that description. He is supposed to be a man helping to run the club and he's dragging us further into disrepute by running his mouth and massaging his ego. He hasn't achieved a single thing since joining the club. He couldn't even get a manager like Steve "Statistically, The Worst Manager in Blackburn Rovers' History" Kean sacked. So until he does achieve something, why does he deserve any sort of reprieve, given the keaning omnishambles of a recruitment process he's presided over?

If you're going to put yourself out as a representative of the club, make sure your vocabulary isn't infantile and make sure you have at least a remote idea about what you're talking about. Otherwise, you deserve all the stick coming your way.

Could you imagine John Williams or any other self-respecting football executive sitting around on chat shows and telling fans on the street when the new manager will be hired (only to be total BS anyway)? I knew from the start that hiring Singh would make a further mockery of this club and he's done nothing to change my mind thus far.

I think it's fair to criticise when he says 'if I wasn't here I'd be interviewing' yet there he is for no logical reason other than to further his own profile

Like I said, I think that was bs on Singh's part.

All right, I won't say anything else against people criticizing Singh again. Too tired to think.

Archived