BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford Preview

Given the lunacy we are going through, people will naturally lash out in all directions.

For what its worth, Richards needs sorting out based on Saturday's performance but I certainly wouldn't put him in the over-large Rovers dustbin of discarded players. He doesn't speak enough Portuguese.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CKR does seem to have a problem with his attitude, however if we get an experienced head in then I'd much prefer he try and turn that round rather than bin him completely, as if harnessed properly he's definitely one of the better players in this league talent wise.

Too right, he's got an ego the size of a small planet. The only reason he's at Ewood is cos he hasn't been able to be tamed by lots of other managers. IF we get a strong manager, maybe just maybe he'll tame him a bit - he's not a top player, but we can all think of good players with similar egos - if we get a shrinking violet for a manager write off Richards.

Well Saturday was the first time I've been in Blackburn for the proceedings leading up to a match since Kean appeared. What struck me most was the lack of people walking around the town. I drove straight through to Livesey Branch Road no issue at all, no mass blockades of people crossing the street the pubs looked empty as did the streets. I've never seen Blackburn so quiet on match-day.

Venky's what have you done, the town is dying and it's all your fault.

I guess killing chickens got boring.

Thought I saw you before the game Maj. Shorts on? Can tell you're a tick tock!!!

According to CKR on twitter he 'raped the full back' over the past couple of games. Well that's how I read it in his broken English anyway. The guys a tool.

Hes beginning to look like another one that we dont want to be associated with our club.

Hes beginning to look like another one that we dont want to be associated with our club.

I want him to be. Selling Diouf was an absolutely moronic move and I'd rather not give up another potentially valuable asset because we're trying to win some mother teresa award for being a lovely club. We had plenty of prats playing for us under Hughes and it was great cause we won matches.

I want him to be. Selling Diouf was an absolutely moronic move and I'd rather not give up another potentially valuable asset because we're trying to win some mother teresa award for being a lovely club. We had plenty of prats playing for us under Hughes and it was great cause we won matches.

Correct SK. There aren't half some precious 'butter wouldn't melt' buggers on here. Who tf cares what the numpty tweets..... as long as he does the business on the pitch?

Just seen the extended highlights from the Watford game.

Thought we created a couple of decent chances, rochina showed some magic and Dann's run home from our corner to prevent a Watford chance was fantastic.

When it comes to the penalty decision I think that it might have been settled that Kazim was suppose to take the penalty if Rhodes created it and vice versa. This is common as often you tend to miss the penalty if you have created the chance.

Also though we looked dynamic and good at switching play from one side to the other with Etuhu and Lowe in the middle.

Archived