BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bits of the prem you don't miss?

Dunnfc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make that all pl refs.i like the fat unfit 70s throwbacks who don't give any old foul mainly cos they are so far behind play.

I said a while ago it's the easiest thing in the world to disenchant spectators and the hardest thing in the world to get them back again once they ( or their family ) have realised there are other, cheaper, less stressful things to do on a Saturday afternoon. Plenty of the stay always that fully intended to come back will be realising this fact right now.

What do I miss about the Premier League ? The answer is, everything. I got a kick out of us being an unfashionable club punching way above our weight for year after year, defying the southern media and giving the "big" clubs a bloody nose from time to time. There are no redeeming features about the championship and those who say otherwise are in denial. A thousand curses on Venky's.

The fans being ripped apart every week and Kean being made out to be the most dignified man on the planet by the idiots on the Soccer Saturday SEM panel.

Beat me to it. That used to ruin my afternoon. I'd end up shouting at the TV "what the f**k are you talking about, Kean's won 13 games out of 60! What do expect will happen?!"

Bits of the Prem I don't miss?

Nothing. We are now watching a downsized business offering sub-standard rubbish in an empty stadium. What is there to get excited about? We are back to being a small town team lower down the divisions and it irritates every time I see the likes of Swansea, Southampton, Norwich and the rest enjoying sold out stadiums against the very best players around in one of the best leagues in World Football.

Well done Venky's, clearly you knew best and we were just talking out of our arises all along.

Bits of the Prem I don't miss?

Nothing. We are now watching a downsized business offering sub-standard rubbish in an empty stadium. What is there to get excited about? We are back to being a small town team lower down the divisions and it irritates every time I see the likes of Swansea, Southampton, Norwich and the rest enjoying sold out stadiums against the very best players around in one of the best leagues in World Football.

Well done Venky's, clearly you knew best and we were just talking out of our arises all along.

+100

Premiership? What's that? For me, my footballing world exists around Blackburn Rovers and Blackburn Rovers alone. Couldn't care less about any division above or below us. Therefore nothing that I miss, as long as I'm with Rovers. I'll never walk alone......cough, cough, I mean Arte Et Labore.

'Superfan' comments just irritate me.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to irritate you. Well, you are right, I have a limited knowledge of football, I won't deny that. But I thought the Liverpool reference "You'll never Walk Alone" was enough to imply that my statements weren't supposed to be taken seriously. And the fake coughing.

Archived