BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Preview

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from Christmas shopping - doesn't sound like I've missed too much.

Good to see that Fabio now on, this lad has great potential and one to watch, excites me - Fabio v Olsson 2 like comparing a Merc to a Skoda.

Oh eff me, that was a magnificent attack by Nunes - up until the finish, that is!

Have a bad feeling that this is just one of those games where we're dominating play but losing due to a silly mistake in overtime :unsure:

Jason Lowe on for Murphy, finally! Lowe taking the captain's armband, weird

Dann inches away from connecting with a Vukcevic cross and putting us in front.

Rovers have continued to throw too many points away and that is what will cost us at the end of the season.

We really need to target one of the two automatic promotion places, you have a chance in the playoffs but it is so difficult to get promoted that way. Form often goes out of the window and there have been lots of upsets in the playoffs.

We really need to target one of the two automatic promotion places, you have a chance in the playoffs but it is so difficult to get promoted that way. Form often goes out of the window and there have been lots of upsets in the playoffs.

Playoffs will be a just a distant dream at this rate.

Don't want to hear who is having a good game - only goals in the opposition net.

We're obviously struggling to beat a poor Birmingham side. We aren't going up this season.

Who cares ? We need a goal.

Don't care about performances, only points.

What are you trying to say?

As I said at the start, the only football player we have at the moment is Rhodes. The only one worth a paycheck on the field. Nunes provided some spark when he came on, but the rest are total deadwood. The midfield horribly medicorore and inadequate...the defense - pathetic and embarassing, wouldn't have them in league 1.

We're not going up this season, and Venkys and their Kean team are all to blame. Out with this chicken farmer sh***t.

Archived