BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Walking Dead

I find Walking dead has really great moments but its just lacking a little something personally i think its the mainly actors(or maybe just the characters they play) just aren't very interesting or likeable, there's a few obvious exceptions ie-Rick,Daryl, Maggie, Merle and now the governor(and some of those only get a little screen time), but their just a few out of quite a large cast, it does seem to get better every year though and some of the more irritating characters do tend toget killed off after a while, So im still hoping Ricks wife will get the chop(or chomp :blush: ) sooner rather than later, also it gets a little to sentimental for my liking at times.

hopefully Glen(the token asian guy) and Carol(the dowdy depressing battered wife) next!

I watched the first series, but not seen any since (the missus doesn't like zombie stuff) but I'm like these post about merrily killing off characters. You can't have a zombie apocalypse without a few people getting bumped off each series.

Saw a good thing on facebook the other day asking who was mowing all the lawns during the zombie apocalypse? I'd never thought of it, but certainly a very good point!

I watched the first series, but not seen any since (the missus doesn't like zombie stuff) but I'm like these posts about merrily killing off characters. You can't have a zombie apocalypse without a few people getting bumped off each series.

Saw a good thing on facebook the other day asking who was mowing all the lawns during the zombie apocalypse? I'd never thought of it, but certainly a very good point!

(spoiler alert!)

There's now very few left of the original cast from the 1st season, id definitely recommend getting back into it, it has some genuinely surprising shocking twists and some of great new characters(including the always great David Morrisey as' the Governor'and returning Michael Rooker).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived