BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The History Card

• Backroom

:lol: you little muppet. Tell you what's sad pal,having a bird with her baps almost out on every avatar you use you weirdo. How old are you Topman? Have you ever got laid? Oh and do you still think the Savile victims are "Jumping on the Bandwagon"?

27 and a bit of a knob haha. He's only having a laugh mate. What's wrong with having girls we could never dream of being with on his avatar? It's mostly fellas on here. I assume you'd slag off everyone in the 'Who gets your spuds boiling?' thread?

27 and a bit of a knob haha. He's only having a laugh mate. What's wrong with having girls we could never dream of being with on his avatar? It's mostly fellas on here. I assume you'd slag off everyone in the 'Who gets your spuds boiling?' thread?

Speak for yourselves haha. Just on a bit of a short fuse today/tonight. My daughters just started teething so haven't had much sleep recently. Probably took the banter in the wrong way.

Tbh, I thought you were chatting me up. You seemed very interested in my sexual prowess. Which, I might add, makes Peter North look like Napoleon Dynamite.

:lol: Good one,but a tad out of context.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Blow up dolls don't really count Toppers. There are always hookers i suppose... :tu:

Huddersfield are a decent, traditional club with a good history. But if they're being honest they need to admit that whilst they're not worlds away, ours is greater. A good chunk more trophies. Better recent success, for what that matters. Founder members of the football league. First professional footballer in England. And higher in the all time results table for the top flight. Like I say, we don't dwarf them as such, but it really is a non-contest.

Well said bluebrue...my signature says it all!

• Backroom

Don't forget we are one of only three clubs who are founders of both the Football League and the Premier League.

Were there not 4? Us, Everton, Villa and The Wednesday/SheffWeds?

Were there not 4? Us, Everton, Villa and The Wednesday/SheffWeds?

No Sheffield Wednesday were founders of the Football Alliance which was founded a year later with twelve others, they weren't founders of the Football League. The two joined forces three seasons on with two divisions in the Football League. I'd like to claim knowledge but found the further info on this site http://bleacherreport.com/articles/98145-the-founding-clubs-of-the-english-football-league-where-are-they-now

You bet your blimmin life we are. Fancy coming on here and talking about history without knowing your history. Whoever started this shold be embarrassed.

If you read through McClarky i rushed it. The thread was started just to counter a Huddersfield fan saying we had equal history. Now if you want to insult me again do it to my my face. Preferably in the ring(boxing) where i could KNOCK YOU THE Kean OUT!

If you read through McClarky i rushed it. The thread was started just to counter a Huddersfield fan saying we had equal history. Now if you want to insult me again do it to my my face. Preferably in the ring(boxing) where i could KNOCK YOU THE Kean OUT!

Watch out guys, we've got a badass over here.

Archived