BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peterborough United versus BRFC; 17 November 2012.

m1st

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a local could you recommend the best place to park. Cheers.

The snag here is that I only drive trains these days and have never had a car whilst living in Peterborough.

I think you can park at the ground.

A quick google of 'away fans guide Peterborough' gives you plenty of useful links.

Congratulations, ES; you're 10 grounds ahead of me.

You're spot on about the kids of today; mind you, I bet our Dads said much the same about us!!

It helps being old enough to have bagged a few in the old third division .... if there was one problem being in the Premier for so long it was the small turnover of clubs.

Please don't. If you thought Kean drove fans away then you have no idea about the power of this annoyance (couldn't bring myself to call it a song).

:lol:

It was a bit naff wasn't it,

I predict we will need a song for Berg though!

Well this is the game that really hammers home what division we're in...similar to Newcastle vs Scunthorpe.

No game is a must-win till April/May but we really should be winning these games if we want to get promoted.

Added fitness, confidence and actual work on the training ground means I am optimistic...and I think we're on Sky as well.

I checked SkySports 1, 2 and 3 and we are not on any of them today. Is there somewhere else where we're on Sky?

I stand corrected. I was looking for 3PM start. We are on Sky Spotts 1 at 5:20.

Did you not go to MK Dons, that was a new one for me earlier this season.

'Unfortunately' having two primary school age children has put the 'kybosh' on any long distance mid-week excursions! Same thing for Cardiff last season.

Exactly. Surfin Bird by the mighty Ramones or off Family Guy. YouTube the mutha. Go with the Ramones live. Class.

Sounds like you've never heard of the original by " The Trashmen ".

Did you not go to MK Dons, that was a new one for me earlier this season.

Some great tracks from Squeezeon your playlist. Much underrated band.

Team tomorrow for me, assuming fitness, it's not ideal because of the total imbalance in the squad left by he who can't be mentioned.

Robbo

Hanley, Dann, Givet

Lowe

Henley, Formica, Murphy, Rochina, Martin Olsson

Rhodes.

Why would you mess so severely with a team that has put in 2 good performances?

You could easily make that into a 4-4-1-1 that seems to suit us.

Robinson; Henley, Dann, Hanley, Givet; Formica, Murphy, Lowe, Olsson; Rochina; Rhodes

Archived