BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peterborough United versus BRFC; 17 November 2012.

m1st

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you mess so severely with a team that has put in 2 good performances?

You could easily make that into a 4-4-1-1 that seems to suit us.

Robinson; Henley, Dann, Hanley, Givet; Formica, Murphy, Lowe, Olsson; Rochina; Rhodes

Wot? No Simon?

I have just seen on SSN that our match at Peterborough is on Sky Sports 2 live at 5 pm. Not seen or heard anything to this effect before just now; can anyone confirm this is true/false please?

Yeah, we're on telly today.

5.20 ko.

Still feeling confident about today and sticking with my prediction earlier in the week of a 4-1 Rovers' win.

Essential we win today for all sorts of reasons, not least the way today's results are going.

Just a note of caution, Hull hammering Brum 3-0 @ Brum which might just put our 'honourable draw' last week with Brum into some perspective - we just need to be beating the likes of Hudders, Brum & Posh and can't afford too many more dropped points from winning positions.

Still feeling confident about today and sticking with my prediction earlier in the week of a 4-1 Rovers' win.

Essential we win today for all sorts of reasons, not least the way today's results are going.

Just a note of caution, Hull hammering Brum 3-0 @ Brum which might just put our 'honourable draw' last week with Brum into some perspective - we just need to be beating the likes of Hudders, Brum & Posh and can't afford too many more dropped points from winning positions.

We can't use other results for perspective......we weren't a good team last season because we beat Arsenal and United....despite what some people told me.....Birmingham have been better away from home as well.....it's also 3-1 now, stranger things have happened.

I'm saying all this because it's still very early on and Berg has had about a week's training with the players.....in a few weeks time, then yea, we can't be dropping points against the likes of B'ham and P'boro....then it would start to be worrying.

Also think it will be 4-1 to us by the way...put some money on it as well.

Brum have an awful home record and doing better on their travels, think they were beaten 6 - 0 earlier in the season at home!1

Archived