BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr on loan to Ipswich

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cORRected that for you. Orr course he'll improve, even McCarthy says that he's a professional, but whether that is true is Orrpen to debate.

Orrful puns.

Anyway, I wish him well at the TractOrr Boys, he'll do well at POrrtman Road under Mick McCarthy and Terry ConnOrr. If only he'd have signed earlier he might have saved POrrl Jewel's job.

Orrful puns.

Anyway, I wish him well at the TractOrr Boys, he'll do well at POrrtman Road under Mick McCarthy and Terry ConnOrr. If only he'd have signed earlier he might have saved POrrl Jewel's job.

Your puns are not quite as colOrrful as mine, though. They are mOrre hOrrible than mine.

Seemed a decent defender to me. Nothing special but could put in the odd good cross and was relatively steady. Decent player at this level to have in the squad. His closing down left a little to be desired but I guess that had been the case for pretty much the whole team at that point. Does look to have had a woeful début though.

Of course he may not be useful behind the scenes and he appeared to admit as much himself in recent interviews. Certainly not disappointed to see him go. Talk of him being rubbish seems a bit influenced by grudges, however.

I wasn't going to elaborate on this matter but the puns were annoying me and this thread needed a distraction from them.

Seemed a decent defender to me. Nothing special but could put in the odd good cross and was relatively steady. Decent player at this level to have in the squad. His closing down left a little to be desired but I guess that had been the case for pretty much the whole team at that point. Does look to have had a woeful début though.

Of course he may not be useful behind the scenes and he appeared to admit as much himself in recent interviews. Certainly not disappointed to see him go. Talk of him being rubbish seems a bit influenced by grudges, however.

I wasn't going to elaborate on this matter but the puns were annoying me and this thread needed a distraction from them.

Sorry for annoying you. I thought they were funny, but I guess I failed big time at that.

Someone had to come along and been all seriORRs, didn't they?

Either way, he's awful and a bad egg.

We're in a better position for getting rid of him.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought young Adam Henley was poor first half, then again so was most of the team. We really do need cover in January.

I actually thought he was one of our better players in the first half. I would be happy for him to remain as first choice right back and see him develop more. In most of the games he has played he has held his own and will only improve.

I actually thought he was one of our better players in the first half. I would be happy for him to remain as first choice right back and see him develop more. In most of the games he has played he has held his own and will only improve.

I thought he was poor in the first half, losing his footing several times and caught infield many times. He was lucky on occasions that Formica was tracking back well, otherwise their left-winger would have had an easy ride.

I agree with your comments, however, if he was to get injured then we are short on cover, Jason Lowe could do a job at RB but again he's also been suspect in the early part of this season.

I thought he was poor in the first half, losing his footing several times and caught infield many times. He was lucky on occasions that Formica was tracking back well, otherwise their left-winger would have had an easy ride.

That is part of a wingers job....so what?

Let him develop with more games and he will only get better and better!

That is part of a wingers job....so what?

Let him develop with more games and he will only get better and better!

Simon wasn't tracking back as well as Formica. That led to them scoring. If Formica Formica didn't perform the way he did, I reckon Henley would have had a nightmare. However, saying that he did improve significantly in the second half.

Nobody said he'll get worse. What if he gets injured? Are you going to fill the gap whilst wearing your blue and white tinted glasses?

If you can't have a constructive debate, I suggest you don't bother replying to my posts. Read what I said before posting your tripe.

What is it with people expecting youngsters to be complete articles as soon as they hit the first team? Henley's doing very well so far. When an entire team is hardly tearing the division up why should the youngest player be leading the way?

What is it with people expecting youngsters to be complete articles as soon as they hit the first team? Henley's doing very well so far. When an entire team is hardly tearing the division up why should the youngest player be leading the way?

It seems many expect every youngster who sets foot in the first team to be the next Phil JOnes. Of course it takes time with the odd exception. As for Orr I thought he was terrible this season, no grudge on my part and to be honest I only saw a couple of games but he was woeful. Good luck to him if he's doing well elsewhere.

Archived