BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr on loan to Ipswich

Just listened to his interview on Ipswich Player and he says: "there were some things going on in the upper echelons at Blackburn that meant I had to get out. And when I knew that Ipswich were interested in taking me on loan I jumped at the chance".

Interesting that he used the words "had to get out". Sounds like he's definitely been forced out and his words imply that Shebby is behind it.

By the way, he looked massively sheepish during the whole interview and perplexed as to why he's been moved on. "But that's football, blah, blah, blah..."

Just like the bald cretin that used to be his boss, playing the victim again.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the Kean he could come out with such kean proesqueness was the ultimate insult to fans. Even if had just said sorry to the fans . Den remember kean had it that night and it was 100% a propaganda statement to drive even more wedges between fans. He then launched in fans on twitter as well. As yet tho apologies are not seemingly in the Indian culture.

Not really any need for that bit, Orr has nothing to do with Indian people.

And anyway, didn't Venkatesh apologise in his slightly bizarre SSN interview?

Ffs I didn't mean anything nasty in that .. It was a dig at Venkys Ffs . Nothing more nothing less!!!!

The players inc Orr and Venkys should have apologised for the relegation and what happened . Please don't try and twist my words into to something they are not.

Oh so a "bizarre sort of apology " is cool?

Ffs I didn't mean anything nasty in that .. It was a dig at Venkys Ffs . Nothing more nothing less!!!!

The players inc Orr and Venkys should have apologised for the relegation and what happened . Please don't try and twist my words into to something they are not.

Oh so a "bizarre sort of apology " is cool?

Yeah sorry just being overly pedantic.

Didn't buy any of the Venkatesh's apology myself, just saying he did sort of make one.

What is it with Ipswich?

Keith Andrews, not liked , sent to Ipswich!

Bradley Orr, almost made Keith Andrews seem like a fan favourite, sent to Ipswich!!

Either way good riddance and if any of our players get sent to Ipswich in the future I'd suggest there's no way back for them!!

Tata Bradley, happy to give all players a chance even if they are under performing, but when you are also a @#/? as well I'm glad you're not letting your negative vibes infect the club!

Anyone actually going to miss this chump?

What is it with Ipswich?

Keith Andrews, not liked , sent to Ipswich!

Bradley Orr, almost made Keith Andrews seem like a fan favourite, sent to Ipswich!!

Either way good riddance and if any of our players get sent to Ipswich in the future I'd suggest there's no way back for them!!

Tata Bradley, happy to give all players a chance even if they are under performing, but when you are also a @#/? as well I'm glad you're not letting your negative vibes infect the club!

Anyone actually going to miss this chump?

OMG, go onto the Ipswich forum, they are loving the arrival of Orr as some kind of masterstroke from Mick McCarthy, some of the posts will really make you smile/lol, little do they know.

• Backroom

As a player he wasn't even that bad

He was pretty solid at right back last season and never stood out as much worse than anyone else

A lot of talk of worst right back ever etc I imagine from people that never saw him much and letting his attitude cloud judgements.

I'd much much rather have Henley there myself mind

From what I hear, there are 2-3 players whom Berg has serious doubts about (Their commitment/effort levels). They'll be following Mr. Orr to other clubs at the next transfer window unless they improve their attitudes.

As a player he wasn't even that bad

He was pretty solid at right back last season and never stood out as much worse than anyone else

A lot of talk of worst right back ever etc I imagine from people that never saw him much and letting his attitude cloud judgements.

I'd much much rather have Henley there myself mind

Ill have to disagree yet again there Tom. Dreadful player imo. Can't defend and offers nothing going forward imo.

One of those annoying band of footballers who earn a fortune and never seem to have trouble finding a Club simply by virtue of having tags like "experienced" and "solid pro" applied to them. When in reality they have zero ability and can't pass a ball five yards.

From what I hear, there are 2-3 players whom Berg has serious doubts about (Their commitment/effort levels). They'll be following Mr. Orr to other clubs at the next transfer window unless they improve their attitudes.

Let's hope the situation looks grim for players with triple barrelled names!

Oh .. I will sleep well now .

If true, CKR should be planning on booking his flights pretty sharpish. He makes Orr look like an altar boy in comparison.

I still think CKR will end up back in Turkey if we can find a replacement along with Best returning

Does anybody know the length of the loan deal? I really hope they get rid of this chancer and free up some money to bring players in who want to play for us and show real commitment. He is everything that is bad about professional footballers.

Isn't it a very pleasant change that this has all been done under the radar, professionally and with a minimum of fuss. In three weeks Berg has started to shape the team, got some of them showing some enthusiasm and started to ship out the deadwood, almost like the old days :D

Archived