BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr on loan to Ipswich

Isn't it a very pleasant change that this has all been done under the radar, professionally and with a minimum of fuss. In three weeks Berg has started to shape the team, got some of them showing some enthusiasm and started to ship out the deadwood, almost like the old days :D

Wonder how much his agent has made from of all of this, especially from Rovers.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Ill have to disagree yet again there Tom. Dreadful player imo. Can't defend and offers nothing going forward imo.

One of those annoying band of footballers who earn a fortune and never seem to have trouble finding a Club simply by virtue of having tags like "experienced" and "solid pro" applied to them. When in reality they have zero ability and can't pass a ball five yards.

Let's hope the situation looks grim for players with triple barrelled names!

Don't get me wrong I don't rate him at all but was only as bad as the crap he was surrounded by. Although its hard to say he offers nothing going forward when he probably provided our two best crosses of the season last season, as with most of our players though you are right in that he was terrible at short passes.

Some players get away with it, some don't, after his comments he could have been the best right back in history and his flaws would be highlighted

All I'm saying is I think his crapness is exaggerated due to his comments around Kean

and to think we chose Orr over that right back from Young Boys was it? Cant get to his name, but was over for a trial and impressed, and we Keaning chose Keaning Orr

Think his agent has a big presence at Rovers and that aint Jerome. Fair play to the man for moving him on though.

Does anybody know the length of the loan deal? I really hope they get rid of this chancer and free up some money to bring players in who want to play for us and show real commitment. He is everything that is bad about professional footballers.

It's for the season and I think you might find that a price has already been agreed should Rovers wish to make it permanent !

Does anybody know the length of the loan deal? I really hope they get rid of this chancer and free up some money to bring players in who want to play for us and show real commitment. He is everything that is bad about professional footballers.

I thought CKR's loan was for a season. Goodwillie's was the same, wasn't it; but that didn't stop Freedman shipping him back to us, did it?

From what I hear, there are 2-3 players whom Berg has serious doubts about (Their commitment/effort levels). They'll be following Mr. Orr to other clubs at the next transfer window unless they improve their attitudes.

think CKR might be in that pool. Also think david dunn will not be in hennings future plans, possibly MGP aswell.

From what I hear, there are 2-3 players whom Berg has serious doubts about (Their commitment/effort levels). They'll be following Mr. Orr to other clubs at the next transfer window unless they improve their attitudes.

Sounds great!

Good riddance! :tu: :tu:

• Backroom

Don't want to waste more time on Orr than is necessary but as a postscript have to echo USA Blues thoughts - if Mick McCarthy had been appointed then Orr would presumably have been one of the first names down on the team sheet by now!

The situations are so different between Ipswich and ourselves that it's a silly comparison to make.

If McCarthy rates him enough to sign him there's every chance he'd play him whatever Club they were at.

Ipswich have been looking for a right back so Orr presumably fits the bill. Daft to assume McCarthy would pick him were he in charge at Rovers.

Found this on the wires: apologies if it's been posted already.

ORR RELIEVED AT IPSWICH MOVE

By Press Association Sport staff

Bradley Orr has revealed that off-the-field matters at Ewood Park were the main reason behind his desire to join npower Championship rivals Ipswich on loan.

The 30-year-old has played 12 times for Blackburn this season but has not featured in any of their three games under new boss Henning Berg.

Orr will stay at Portman Road until the end of January, and he has spoken out about his relief at joining up with Mick McCarthy's men.

He told the East Anglian Daily Times: ``There were a few things going on in the upper echelons of the club at Blackburn and I wanted to get out on loan.

``Once I heard of Ipswich's interest I was really keen to come down here. Thankfully we've managed to get something sorted and I'm absolutely delighted.

``I know Ipswich well from playing here a number of times. It's a big club and it's an honour to be here.''

Radio Lancs mentioned Jan 26.

Orr said he hoped it would become permanent.

How much do we have to pay them? - Don't know.

Off topic no developments on the assistant front Mm? - From rumours I've heard, sounds a bit like a repeat of the manager recruitment though cards seem to be a bit closer to the chest!

Ipswich have been looking for a right back so Orr presumably fits the bill. Daft to assume McCarthy would pick him were he in charge at Rovers.

Found this on the wires: apologies if it's been posted already.

ORR RELIEVED AT IPSWICH MOVE

By Press Association Sport staff

Bradley Orr has revealed that off-the-field matters at Ewood Park were the main reason behind his desire to join npower Championship rivals Ipswich on loan.

The 30-year-old has played 12 times for Blackburn this season but has not featured in any of their three games under new boss Henning Berg.

Orr will stay at Portman Road until the end of January, and he has spoken out about his relief at joining up with Mick McCarthy's men.

He told the East Anglian Daily Times: ``There were a few things going on in the upper echelons of the club at Blackburn and I wanted to get out on loan.

``Once I heard of Ipswich's interest I was really keen to come down here. Thankfully we've managed to get something sorted and I'm absolutely delighted.

``I know Ipswich well from playing here a number of times. It's a big club and it's an honour to be here.''

Having said what he has and knowing the venkys problem with being critisied, he is never coming back

:lol:

When I mentioned that Singh had chose the team against Palace, I got slaughtered.

That was the case and Orr was not happy. Nixon then published the story and Orr was fuming thereafter that it became public knowledge. He went for showdown talks with Berg and this has resulted in him being loaned out.

So those that thought I was stirring and being negative, hope that suffices.

• Backroom

When I mentioned that Singh had chose the team against Palace, I got slaughtered.

That was the case and Orr was not happy. Nixon then published the story and Orr was fuming thereafter that it became public knowledge. He went for showdown talks with Berg and this has resulted in him being loaned out.

So those that thought I was stirring and being negative, hope that suffices.

No, it doesn't. It's still tabloid tittle tattle. I think Berg has picked the team since he got here. There's NO reason to believe otherwise, imo.

That's not a slight on YOU btw. Just going for the simplest explanation: Berg has seen Orr play previous to being appointed and had already made his judgement on him.

wtf does that mean, i hoping its sour grapes!!

Upper echelons!!! SFW? He's just a player not a replacement for John bloody Williams!

Can somebody contact the East Anglian Times and inform them that no matter how much he wanted to leave BRFC the manager, the club and the supporters of BRFC wanted it a damn site more

Archived