BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] More Volunteers Please! 2012-13 Season

cn174

I've just realised my volunteer list is just about to run out. So if anyone would like to do a match preview please reply and I'll add you in!

DECEMBER

2nd Dec - Dingles - Kelbo

7th Dec - Cardiff

15th Dec - Blackpool - cn174

22nd Dec - Brighton (H) - The Dart

26th Dec - Middlesborough - Robertson

29th Dec - Barnsley

JANUARY

1st Jan - Forest

11th Jan - Wolves

19th Jan - Charlton

26th Jan - Brighton (A) - Topman

FEBRUARY

2nd Feb - Bristol City - onlyonejackwalker

9th Deb - Ipswich

16th Feb - Leicester - miller11

19th Feb - Hull City - m1st

23rd Feb - Leeds - majorstyre

That is a shame I would have loved to do a preview but at the moment I don't know when I will be attending ewood next. Clare please keep me in mind once I have settled and found my palace in Blackburn I shall be very happy to contribute and to do a preview. I should think by the time Feb comes I should be moved by then hopefully.

Savio, I think you could be waiting quite a while before you do a review. I'm local to Blackburn and I can't think of any palaces at all, never mind ones up for sale! Best of luck on your move!

Thanks Josh yeah I know by the way I am not looking to buy just rent the cat is also another problem as a lot of places don't allow pets hopefully something comes up when I said a palace I meant just somewhere decent 1 bed with all mod cons but sadly it is more difficult than I thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived