SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v Millwall 24th November, 2012

Nate

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up-dated trivia:

Currently the Actim Player Ranking Index has three Rovers players in the top 100:

Rhodes 4th, Dann 11th, Robinson 87th.

Millwall have four: Trotter 18th, Henderson 26th, Wood 45th, Keogh 70th.

Palace have ten in the list :(

That's my quote of the week!

Oh! and remember Lennon destroying Martin? He was left for dead so many times that his frustration had him kicking Lennon and the dressing room up in the air!

http://www.metro.co....s-dressing-room

Lennon in that form would give most left backs a hard time. What disappointed me the most was Ollsen's complete lack of any idea of how to deal with Lennon. Instead of getting tight to him and making him play the way he was facing, he was letting Lennon turn and get a run at him. Suicidal. Then he was diving in from miles away in a really amatuerish fashion. You could see the sending off coming 10 minutes before it happened. That was the game that made me wonder wether Ollsen would ever make a top class full back. Nothing's changed for me since then.

Lennon in that form would give most left backs a hard time. What disappointed me the most was Ollsen's complete lack of any idea of how to deal with Lennon. Instead of getting tight to him and making him play the way he was facing, he was letting Lennon turn and get a run at him. Suicidal. Then he was diving in from miles away in a really amatuerish fashion. You could see the sending off coming 10 minutes before it happened. That was the game that made me wonder wether Ollsen would ever make a top class full back. Nothing's changed for me since then.

That's my recollection exactly.

Feeling confident about us today for the first time in a long while. It won't be easy against a confident Millwall but I think we've got the ability to win this one. 2-1 to Rovers. Come on you Blues.

You're old enough to know that as far as Rovers are concerned those feelings are fatal.

Rovers 1 Millwall 2.

I feel happy now.

• Backroom

Team unchanged King replaces Kazim on the bench

Kazim Richards twitter meltdown coming soon

I predict an entertaining but frustrating 2-2 with Rochina and Rhodes for us and keogh and Taylor for them

Great to see some consistency in the team selection. I don't think anybody deserved to be dropped after our performance last week.

Today will be a big test against a strong, organised outfit such as Millwall. But, we have to win games like this at home.

I predict that Formica might have a tough time of things today against physically strong opposition. I think we'll edge it though, 2-1 Rovers.

Team unchanged King replaces Kazim on the bench

Kazim Richards twitter meltdown coming soon

I predict an entertaining but frustrating 2-2 with Rochina and Rhodes for us and keogh and Taylor for them

Berg has this one right.

There is no place for any lose cannon in the dressing room, on the bench, or on the pitch.

IMO, hasn't taken him long to suss out Orr or CKR - good stuff !

You're old enough to know that as far as Rovers are concerned those feelings are fatal.

Rovers 1 Millwall 2.

I feel happy now.

Same here Jim.......I NEVER approach any Rovers game feeling optimistic.....hopeful yes, but never confident. Learnt to be this way many, many years ago! ^_^

Archived