BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reds out from under the bed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

God save us from embittered amateur politicians! It's bad enough making unfair judgement against the few BNP members whilst their party is perfectly legitimate under English Law but how the hell can a political party which is fast becoming the countries third party and the future power broker in the Palace of Westminster be judged against in this way by heavily agenda'd but intellectually challenged individuals who have been handed the power to make decisions above their station?

No doubt these kids will now be happily handed on to a pair of gender bending marxist paedophiles with Rotherham councils full blessings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

God save us from embittered amateur politicians! It's bad enough making unfair judgement against the few BNP members whilst their party is perfectly legitimate under English Law but how the hell can a political party which is fast becoming the countries third party and the future power broker in the Palace of Westminster be judged against in this way by heavily agenda'd but intellectually challenged individuals who have been handed the power to make decisions above their station?

No doubt these kids will now be happily handed on to a pair of gender bending marxist paedophiles with Rotherham councils full blessings.

It's worth noting the national Labour Party have come well against this decision and asked for a full inquiry I disagree with most of UKIPs policies but this is a shocking decision. Had the parents been a member of the National Front or even the BNP, this would have been something I supported however. The key difference for me is that UKIP don't promote repatriation of existing immigrants or descendants of immigrants, whereas the ones I named do.

UKIP however might be doing not too bad in the polls, but they'll get even fewer seats than the Lib Dems next election. They have a sizeable pocket of support in many places but not enough to translate to winning seats. Most of their support is disenfranchised Tory voters but when push comes to shove they'll mostly vote Tory in the next election to keep Labour out - however the few that do will help split the vote in Labour's favour.

Archived