BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

I thought that the capacity of the Cricket Field stand was less than 4000.

Dingle I know the other day said it holds over 4000, but there will probably be a tarpaulin or netting over a few hundred seats between us and the Bathroom stand.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that the capacity of the Cricket Field stand was less than 4000.

They took 3,612 to Burnley to be pedantic :) lol, first game of season, no buses no restrictions. Pretty sure the C.F Stand used to have approx 4,200 seats. They always rope the bottom corner off.

S' funny I thought those two Millwall goals his attempts were almost I dentical and neither time did he seem to get much off the ground. IMHO he's a liability more often than he is a life saver. For that he should be benched at least till he shows he can slim down.

I was sat in the Darwen End right in the line of the first of those shots and lambasted Robbo at the time. I seemed to be the only one who thought he should have saved it though (one chap near me called me a clown and said it was a world class goal?) and I haven't seen a replay of it yet but I was convinced at the time that it was the right height for a keeper to save, particularly an international keeper.

• Moderation Lead

One guy posts a 35 word throwway comment on their own messageboard so that means their entire fanbase is obsessed with us?

Every Bolton fan I've ever known makes a big deal about us, so I'd say yes.

Sat at the back of Bburn end lower tier. No atmosphere from Rovers fans at all. Straight on players backs after 1st went in. Only time fans were loud were for Burnley songs. Players didnt even do the basics so fans had good reason to be upset. Rovers made Bolton look good. Our players were static with no movement or urgency in the pass. Bolton always had time to get in to their defensive positions. We ended 4-4-2 with ckr upfront, peds on left & lowe in midfield. That should b our home formation whereas 4-5-1 may work away. Those who don't rate Lowe, he adds 10x more than Etuhu. If Murphy plays then Etuhu shouldnt even b on the bench. I still believe Murphy offers something but he needs 5 in midfield (2 young defensive runners & quick wingers). However Rhodes needs a strike partner so maybe they can't play in the same team? No leaders on the pitch. Robinson pushed all rebounds back to the centre of the goal. Not Formicas biggest fan but he was the only one trying. Berg did make the right changes but needs to make them sooner in future. Last 15, we did at least compete.

Archived