BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Vs Rovers

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rochina and Formica just seem to float around occasionally doing something but never seem to have an actual position or role in the side. We might as well be playing with 9most of the time although they both have talent. We need proper wingers, proper forwards and proper midfield players and not bits and pieces players.

I was about to post the same. Its not just two years of Kean, its two years of a mix of a Jerome Anderson/Vinny Rao/Portuguese transfer policy.

Bolton sound ridiculously comfortable. Only one team going to score listening to this.

Why is king playing? Have to beg the question what Vukevic has to do (and I am not one of the people who massively rates him - I haven't seen him enough.)

But why big him up and then use an untried youth out of position.

Doesn't seem to be an alternative to this 4-4-1-1 which isn't exactly setting the house on fire

We need instant results/ focus. Haven't seen it Yet. Don't Think we will. That squad is excellent, a good leader gets the best out of what he has and he isn't. Your as good as your last job... He was sacked there.

Henning needs to change we've gone too fluid to quickly, we are leaking goals like a sive here. A good manager should be able to spot this and rectify it quickly.

Time will tell and I Maybe overteacting. But if it was me and we lost to burnley. I can't see there being an option to stay for him. Can see Hughes being lined up at this rate.

Archived