BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action group community fundraiser.

bypass06

• Backroom

I think anything he says at a casual public event can be taken with a pinch of salt, if he said it he was obviously just having a laugh and playing to the crowd which is fine

I remember the day Newcastle went down I met Sam Allardyce as we were in corporate that day, he was laughing about the toon being doomed (so sad looking back now) but saying it jokingly like that is totally different to saying anything on record

I think anything he says at a casual public event can be taken with a pinch of salt, if he said it he was obviously just having a laugh and playing to the crowd which is fine

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was literally going to snap him in 10.

• Backroom

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was literally going to snap him in 10.

Funny guy

What I mean though is things said at a social event shouldn't be used against him IMO

Just a note,

We have a Henning Berg 1994-1995 Champion winning shirt with his Name and number on the back. This is also signed on the front and back by henning and is framed.

It have a full certificate of authentication and we are doing a secret mail auction on this, if anyone would like to send bids to secretary@brfcactiongroup.co.uk with your bid that would be great.

Massive thank you to everyone who came and supported the event last night. The place was really busy and it was a great success, it was nice to see some familiar faces but also some new ones.

So did Shebby really say Dunny is going to 'snap Austin in 10'??

He certainly never said this whilst addressing the whole room, and it is something I certainly never heard, nor did any of the committee members/members i have asked. Of course, if someone claims he said it to them privately, then this may be possible but most certainly i never heard anything in this context.

Archived