BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone hear 'fans representative' glen Mullen on radio 5. Getting a bit of flack on twitter for not mentioning Venkys and Shebby as being at fault at all. Didn't hear it as I'm in the office just wondering what was said.

Doesn't surprise me. Those guys just seem to be hanging around like a bad smell. What exactly are they doing now please someone explain to me...genuinely because I have no idea what the point of them is now other than to cause a further divide between fans.

As for Berg, really sad that it didn't work out for him but glad he is out of the way as it wasn't working.

Shebby really should carry the can but he won't will he.

Anyone hear 'fans representative' glen Mullen on radio 5. Getting a bit of flack on twitter for not mentioning Venkys and Shebby as being at fault at all. Didn't hear it as I'm in the office just wondering what was said.

Shebby was brought in to pacify the protests and bring them on board. GM has taken the bait hook line and sinker as has everyone else involved at BRAG.

SS doesn't give two hoots about BRAG he just wants the protests gone as it's not good for the parent company's advertising.

Mission accomplished.

Don't care who they bring in, nothing will change, they have to go (Venky's), GM et al need to realise they've joined the problem now.

To be fair he did say that somebody needs to held accountable. But stopped short of saying who. Basically bottled it.

Shebby was brought in to pacify the protests and bring them on board. GM has taken the bait hook line and sinker as has everyone else involved at BRAG.

SS doesn't give two hoots about BRAG he just wants the protests gone as it's not good for the parent company's advertising.

Mission accomplished.

Don't care who they bring in, nothing will change, they have to go (Venky's), GM et al need to realise they've

joined the problem now.

Top post GM needs to do one along with Singh and venkys

Mission accomplished.

Don't care who they bring in, nothing will change, they have to go (Venky's), GM et al need to realise they've joined the problem now.

I think there would be many who share those views.

Mission accomplished.

correct!well said 'hear' 'hear'

Mission accomplished.

+1 and stuff

Mission accomplished.

Completely agree.

BRAG have not been an impartial voice of the Rover's supporter for a long time now. They used to stand for something, now they are just Shebby's drinking buddies. They are nothing more than part of the problem now.

Venky's need to go before anything can change.

Go on as i'm in the mood for it., I will take the bait.

Rather than the same old posters typing away giving the same old script about what BRFCAG Have or have not done for over 18 months, can you explain what you have done to address any concerns?

Yes that includes people like you Pafell and Topman the usual motor mouths who type tripe, moan like old women but aint once got of their backsides and done a stitch to address the nightmare of the last 2 years.

Not one of you know what this group does, or can describe the groups relationship with anyone as you don't know it. We aint pally pally with anybody, in fact whilst you was sat in your beds plotting your next words of wisdom last night and sharpening your fingers for more type tripe, we was busy putting members concerns directly to India.

We made it quite clear on all interviews today that inquest needs to occur and as soon as possible as people are accountable for not only the mess up on the Manager appointment but the last 2 years, if we had started reeling the names off, then I think we would of been there for ages.

You have very very short memories, 18 months we made a stand, and guess what ??? we are still making a stand, rather than pointing the finger , take a one big look in your mirrors and ask yourself "WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO STOP THE LAST 2 YEARS OF HURT?????????????? We are football supporters, not politicians I think you would do well to remember that.

Same old posters, same old recycled rubbish and same old passing the book , well shame on you!!!!!

Archived