BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean off you Keaning Barstewards. Stick to keaning your Kean.

We'll win Sunday no probs. As kean as we think we are, we're still above them and after they've listened to 3500 of us for 2 hours in changing rooms underneath Cricket Field Stand, it will be them that are crapping themselves.

Have faith, we Are The Rovers.

Ps Shebby, I hope those 2 useless Kean's in midfield don't start!

We'll win Sunday no probs. As kean as we think we are, we're still above them and after they've listened to 3500 of us for 2 hours in changing rooms underneath Cricket Field Stand, it will be them that are crapping themselves.

Have faith, we Are The Rovers.

Ps Shebby, I hope those 2 useless Kean's in midfield don't start!

Which two are you referring two ?

Put it this way if the so-called senior players(Murphy, Etuhu, Robinson, Dann, martin ollson and Givet) put in another lazy spineless performance at Burnley then they should be marched out of the club at the 1st chance and Henning should be given free reign to rebuild the squad for scratch(with zero interferance from Shebby Singh or any other person that thinks they know better than the manager).

And realistically if we lose again this weekend are chances of promotion are pretty much dead as we would be to far behind for the automatic spots and with this squad they don't have the desire(or ability) to get through the play-offs, so if we have a real clear out and get some quality(relatively speaking) experienced fresh blood in now, then they should all be settled in a prepared for a real challenge at the start of next season.

I feel the Kean swear filter has just finally run its course on this mb.

Keanollox, we should be foaming at the mouth, hating the 6 fingered keans and wanting nothing but bad things happen to them....

It's derby week, I hate them all, want them to suffer pain and I work in the god forsaken hovel!

Passion, pride and hatred, but controlled, is exactly what derby day is about,

I don't apologise for my stance, it's harmless fun in this forum.

Keanollox, we should be foaming at the mouth, hating the 6 fingered keans and wanting nothing but bad things happen to them....

It's derby week, I hate them all, want them to suffer pain and I work in the god forsaken hovel!

Passion, pride and hatred, but controlled, is exactly what derby day is about,

I don't apologise for my stance, it's harmless fun in this forum.

I'm with you 100% Gav but aren't you more that just a little concerned with this one.

I'm with you 100% Gav but aren't you more that just a little concerned with this one.

"More than a little concerned"? thats an understatement USA :(

They'll never have a better chance of turning us over, I'm already resigned to the fact we'll get beat, but that won't make it any easier pal.

Archived