BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

Paul Robinson linked with Fulham in Sunday People.

Gael Givet linked with West Ham in Sunday People.

Rovers linked with Marc Albrighton on loan if KM comes in as manager in Sunday People.

I would also sell Formica. if we could get 2 to 3 million for him.

I would bring in Craig Gordan on a free, currenty without a club,

Berra at Wolves who is out of contract in summer and not signing new deal.

and also an centre midfielder who experience in Championship.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paul Robinson linked with Fulham in Sunday People.

Gael Givet linked with West Ham in Sunday People.

Rovers linked with Marc Albrighton on loan if KM comes in as manager in Sunday People.

I would also sell Formica. if we could get 2 to 3 million for him.

I would bring in Craig Gordan on a free, currenty without a club,

Berra at Wolves who is out of contract in summer and not signing new deal.

and also an centre midfielder who experience in Championship.

Are you mad? He's rubbish. Rather stick with the rubbish we have than bring this guy in. Same with Gordon He was good a few years back but why bother when we can cover that position. If, and it isn't going to happen, we got promoted, we'd need a decent keeper. Until then, stick with what we have. Now decent midfielders we could do with, Guys who put in a shift and a tackle. Find one of those and I'd take them, whoever they were.

someone tweeted reading after rhodes. ill give you 3 reasons why it wont happen

1) he cost us 8 mill, which means a team would have to spend at least about 12 to get him from us.

2) hes played for two teams already this season, therefore would be ineligible to be registered? ( i think)

3) I doubt we would consider selling him.

1) he cost us 8 mill, which means a team would have to spend at least about 12 to get him from us.

2) hes played for two teams already this season, therefore would be ineligible to be registered? ( i think)

Just read this on twitter also, thankfully I spat my tea away from the laptop!

Thanks for helping quash it though, not sure I could handle much more at the moment.

There is no way we will willingly let him go, especially with the goal tally he has registered already.

I guess I'm the only one that would snap their hands off if we were offered the £8 million we paid?

I think one of the reasons we sometimes struggle is because we're essentially playing with 10 men for a lot of the games. I don't think it's enough to just be a goalscorer and nothing else anymore.

You don't need to be an £8 million striker to score goals in this division, plenty of evidence around for that.

Josh King joins Rovers in a two and half year deal from Man Utd on a nominal fee.

Great news.

That means we can loan another player from the Premier League in this window?

Whats the maximum to loan, we already have CKR on loan.

Gayle at Peterborough would be a good goalscorer.

Dont think the out but is true with reports of Rovers wanting £8m for Martin Olsson.

I would drive him to his new club myself for £8m, never been the best at full-back, fails to do the basics, closing down, positioning etc, he's better further forward where he can use his biggest asset - pace.

And even then I would have 2/3 players ahead of him on the wing, I may be being a tad harsh, but he's in the side because he's left-footed and somehow is an international full-back.

I don't like to be critical of our own players (he says after typing the above!) but in my opinion he's vastly overrated, maybe he's just in the wrong team and I don't have a scooby about football...!!

I guess I'm the only one that would snap their hands off if we were offered the £8 million we paid?

I think one of the reasons we sometimes struggle is because we're essentially playing with 10 men for a lot of the games. I don't think it's enough to just be a goalscorer and nothing else anymore.

You don't need to be an £8 million striker to score goals in this division, plenty of evidence around for that.

Our transfer record is hardly the greatest in recent times though so the chances of getting an adequate replacement are fairly slim.

Plus his all-round game should develop with age and proper coaching.

Our transfer record is hardly the greatest in recent times though so the chances of getting an adequate replacement are fairly slim.

Plus his all-round game should develop with age and proper coaching.

Depends how Best is when he comes back.

I have a sneaky feeling that we're going to end up with Best as first choice striker with Kazim-Richards, Rochina and King as three attacking players behind him.

Nick Powell and Dorrans would be shrewd additions, two proper footballers with an eye for a pass and a goal. Problem is we're not going to have a manager to make signings like these.

They aren't what we need. We need a couple of leaders, a bit of experience in at centre back and central midfield.

Look at our side that beat Forest. Kean, Henley, Hanley, Lowe, King, Rochina and Rhodes are all young and Olsson and Dann are hardly old.

Archived