BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kamy ..I love you man

ABBEY

I'm afraid I'm contractually obliged to report you to the British Transport Police for trespass on the railway ;-)

Or better still how about we report you to British Transport Police for allowing a train on the rails when the central heating broke down!your right Abs it should be SuperKamy nothing is beyond him how about we put him on the case to try and persuade Big Brad to swap spurs for Lancs if anyone can persuade Big Brad it's our SuperKamy.

Or better still how about we report you to British Transport Police for allowing a train on the rails when the central heating broke down!your right Abs it should be SuperKamy nothing is beyond him how about we put him on the case to try and persuade Big Brad to swap spurs for Lancs if anyone can persuade Big Brad it's our SuperKamy.

I was obviously joking and given I drive trains in South East England I doubt I was driving the train in question!

I'm actually curious as to what actually happened or is this simply a private joke?

I was obviously joking and given I drive trains in South East England I doubt I was driving the train in question!

I'm actually curious as to what actually happened or is this simply a private joke?

Ha ha what happened was that Abbey's train broke down, he tweeted about it, said it was dark and very cold as it had lost all power. I happened to be on the train behind Abbey's so tweeted to Abbey that we were coming to rescue them after our driver announced that we would coupling onto the broken down train!

Archived