BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A question for Mullan and his group next time you meet shebby Singh

ada2020

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather you asked him who the f*** he thinks he is parading in front of the fans after the game like he's some kind of hero. He's loving this - he's never been so 'famous' in all his life and people are lapping it up.

+1. The mans a joke, poncing around when in all reality he shouldn't be in any position of authority at BRFC. In his defence he's not alone.

There's a saying, buy 2nd division players, get 2nd division football. Same applies with the (miss)management. Why am I continually having to suffer idiots in support of my club?

But being an ex player, good servant to the club, we'll give him a chance won't we? becuase we're Rovers fans and he's our manager.

I'm sure you'll agree and stop moaning on every thread you post on :tu:

Gav - as I have said before, very, very little to cheer about.

Instead of keep taking pot shots at me, why not try to be more constructive.

I would absolutely love to be eulogising on here about Berg's 7th consecutive win but I can't. Instead, lots of supporters in ecstasy because we have avoided defeat at Turd - you would think we'd been successful in The Bernabeu !!!.

How expectation and standards have fallen.

But being an ex player, good servant to the club, we'll give him a chance won't we? becuase we're Rovers fans and he's our manager.

I'm sure you'll agree and stop moaning on every thread you post on :tu:

I don't think being an ex player and a good servant to the club means failure should be treated any differently than if it was anyone else. The future at the club is at stake here, we already indulged in ridiculous sentimentality by appointing him and giving him a job in the first place.

While I'm critical of Berg, I don't think he should be sacked after seven games - that would be just ridiculous. And whilst at the ground on match days he should still be fully backed by the fans for some time yet.

But I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask exactly why he was appointed when we had better managers waiting in the wings.

Why not ask how much he's getting paid as well.

Where has this ludicrous sense of entitlement come from that fans, half of who don't seem to go any more anyway, deserve to be told why someone was appointed?

"He wasn't my choice" No, he wasn't, because we don't get a choice. That priviledge costs 30 million

Stop it now!

Berg is having to put up with a squad selected and trained by the worst manager ever known in football.

I am struggling to ignore that the previous muppet had a better record with the same squad. THE most damning statistic was can throw at Berg

Why not ask how much he's getting paid as well.

Where has this ludicrous sense of entitlement come from that fans, half of who don't seem to go any more anyway, deserve to be told why someone was appointed?

"He wasn't my choice" No, he wasn't, because we don't get a choice. That priviledge costs 30 million

Ridiculous post.

By your logic, why should the fans have even bothered questioning the decision to keep Kean as manager for so long?

That "priviledge" (sic) might have cost 30 million, but the club is absolutely nothing without its fans. Even the ones who don't/can't go for whatever reason.

Ridiculous post.

By your logic, why should the fans have even bothered questioning the decision to keep Kean as manager for so long?

That "priviledge" (sic) might have cost 30 million, but the club is absolutely nothing without its fans. Even the ones who don't/can't go for whatever reason.

You seriously expect management in a privately-owned company to explain hiring decisions to you?

You seriously expect management in a privately-owned company to explain hiring decisions to you?

Firstly, and this is something you've tried to do repeatedly in the past, you cannot compare a football club to other privately owned companies. It's one of the most ridiculous comparisons that come up on this board. There's so many vast differences between the two. I would be far less interested in the management of the supermarket I usually shop at than I would be of that of my football club.

Secondly, I wouldn't expect a personal explanation. But I would expect them to communicate to the fans why they took such a bizzare step of choosing such inexperience when so much experience was on the table.

Firstly, and this is something you've tried to do repeatedly in the past, you cannot compare a football club to other privately owned companies. It's one of the most ridiculous comparisons that come up on this board. There's so many vast differences between the two. I would be far less interested in the management of the supermarket I usually shop at than I would be of that of my football club.

Secondly, I wouldn't expect a personal explanation. But I would expect them to communicate to the fans why they took such a bizzare step of choosing such inexperience when so much experience was on the table.

It has sweet FA to do with you or I.

Gav - as I have said before, very, very little to cheer about.

Instead of keep taking pot shots at me, why not try to be more constructive.

It's hard not to take pot shots at you because of your constant whinging and general negative slant on every thread on the site. I'm all for people having an opinion but you take the biscuit, and yes I know I can use the 'ignore' function....

The only time you've ever said anything positive is when your three legged horse has come in, and that's once in the 2yrs since you joined the site.

I don't think being an ex player and a good servant to the club means failure should be treated any differently than if it was anyone else. The future at the club is at stake here, we already indulged in ridiculous sentimentality by appointing him and giving him a job in the first place.

Failure? He hasn't failed yet has he? So as Rovers supporters we back our manager don't we?

You need to remember these players have had any footballing ability coached out of them under that idiot Kean. It's going to take turn to turn this around and I'm happy to give Berg that time.

For me this season was all about getting that rat out of the club, then consolidation and hopefully push on next season. Players need moving out and new ones brought in, then we'll judge the manager

Yeah you're right. The fans should just shut up about who the manager of the club is. It has nothing to do with them at all.

Are you actually serious or just trolling?

There's me thinking you were trolling. I'm serious.

The club have given a reasonable explanation as to why Berg was given the job. Perhaps it's not reached you yet.

Berg was probable nobodies first choice on here - certianly not mine. But as he has been given the job, I am happy to give him a chance. But 7 games is no where near enough games to judge him. But he does need to start winning games very very soon. In this game, You only get a small window - these days even smaller at rovers - before fans have had enough.

The only decent games so far was Peterboro - but thats not saying much, they are not a good team. But there are no easy games in the championship - more of a level playing field.

But how anybody could enjoy yesterdays match is beyond me. If watching rovers getting over run by the dingles is enjoyment, well that beggers belief. Its a horror show to me.

We got out of jail against the dingles. That first half was embarrassing. Robbo and Dann kept us in it. Got a bit better in the second half. Better when King came on - should start matches now.

Rhodes, reliable again, but needs better service and support.

The only good thing about yesterday was we didn't lose. The record continues.

Berg was probable nobodies first choice on here - certianly not mine. But as he has been given the job, I am happy to give him a chance. But 7 games is no where near enough games to judge him. But he does need to start winning games very very soon. In this game, You only get a small window - these days even smaller at rovers - before fans have had enough.

The only decent games so far was Peterboro - but thats not saying much, they are not a good team. But there are no easy games in the championship - more of a level playing field.

But how anybody could enjoy yesterdays match is beyond me. If watching rovers getting over run by the dingles is enjoyment, well that beggers belief. Its a horror show to me.

We got out of jail against the dingles. That first half was embarrassing. Robbo and Dann kept us in it. Got a bit better in the second half. Better when King came on - should start matches now.

Rhodes, reliable again, but needs better service and support.

The only good thing about yesterday was we didn't lose. The record continues.

You didn't watch it, did you.

stupid topic!!! yet again.

why dont fans get behind the team, club and Henning Berg.

Henning Berg has had 7 games in charge. already fans are on his back. bloody pathetic!!!

A few people on the message board are against him. Those at the game will have heard songs of Henning Berg's blue and white army before, during and after the game. He's got more out of the team so far than I've seen for a long time. Plenty of time in the season to go. I thought he started with the right team given Wednesday's showing, I thought he made the right changes in the game all things considered and I think he's made a reasonable start. Results could have been better, we aren't incapable of putting in bad performances under him but there's certainly some optimism to be had.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you reminded me of someone. If only I could remember the medical term for split personality disorder, you wouldn't happen to know it, would you? :lol:

Actually, I'm at the hosp tomorrow so I'll demand the CEO tells me exactly why my doc was appointed versus the other candidates. After all, I have a far bigger stake in his level of competence than you or I do in Berg's. Without patients, there'd be no hospital, right?

+33

Anyone wanting him sacked after 7 games is a spoilt pathetic brat. Talk about throwing toys out of prams. You all wonder why the media hate us ... Well there is the answer .

Spot on

Grow a pair and support the team...Berg need to be given until the summer before people judge him. He's still working with Keans squad and hasnt had time to change things. He has already improved things and we look a much more organised side.

He clearly impacted the team at half time, as we were much better after the break! Give the guy a chance and stop with the internet warrior stuff.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you reminded me of someone. If only I could remember the medical term for split personality disorder, you wouldn't happen to know it, would you? :lol:

Actually, I'm at the hosp tomorrow so I'll demand the CEO tells me exactly why my doc was appointed versus the other candidates. After all, I have a far bigger stake in his level of competence than you or I do in Berg's. Without patients, there'd be no hospital, right?

If you went to a hospital with a complicated condition requiring an experienced doctor and instead you got someone fresh out of medical school, you'd be perfectly entitled to ask that question.

Again, your comparisons make no sense.

Yes, the club coming out and explaining why they appointed the man they did would have absolutely no affect on Berg and it would not demean him in the slightest that that is having to be done at a few fans request. And do you think you would get the truth if you demanded that? Because if the truth is that they couldn't get somebody else at first, will you be happy and will it be good for the club to be publicly be saying that? Is this what we want Berg to go through?

Shut up and concentrate on supporting the team for the time being. It's all too early to be behaving like this. It's like since the protests the fans think they can solve everything by utter transparency and booing any time anything slightly negative happens.

A rousing reception for Colin Hendry as well yesterday.

brfcs.com does exist in a parelell universe at times...

Yes, I noticed that, was good to see.

Archived