BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City 7th December 2012

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Venky's for the total destruction of our once famous club - you despicable people. Please disappear and never darken our town again and crawl back from under the stone from whence you came.

The worst 45 minutes I have witnessed since 1961.

Sorry Henning but no game plan.

4,672 v Bristol City in the cup.

Etuhu = subbuteo player.

I'll admit I havent seen Rovers play much since last year the only difference I have seen is that we are worse, run around like headless chickens off the ball no clue with the ball, no idea what to do from set pieces, throw ins or when we are in attack apart from head down and run like buggery.

Worst Rovers midfield I have ever seen.

SIGN A QUALITY MIDFIELDER PLEASE.

King aside so many of our players look very uncomfortable on the ball. Most of them don't want it.

It's because when they get it they know nothing will be on and they'll be pressured instantly.

We need Nzonzi to come down to Brockhall and teach our players what composure is.

Shocking starting eleven. Why are experienced internationals on the bench while players who offer little to nothing are starting? C'mon Rovers!!

It is a pretty terrible starting 11 isn't it.

Etuhu off for Givet.....Marcus Olsson off for Vukcevic.

--------------Robinson

Henley---Dann---Hanley---Givet

King---Formica---Lowe---Martin O

---------------Vukcevic

---------------Rhodes

In January we need to sign hungry, talented players from the Championship or League One to supplement our ex-PL players who don't have the same determination to get out of the league.

We've been doing that for two years.

• Backroom

I don't understand why Formica is never given a go 'in the hole'. He has the footwork and vision for it.

Interestingly, the only time we've looked threatening has been when the ball has been given to Formica in the middle. He's one of very few of our players who looks comfortable on the ball. Unfortunately there is zero movement in the team meaning our players are having to do too much by themselves as they cannot rely on their team mates to be available for a pass.

Watching the game down in Cape Town where the half time stats recon we have had 4 shots (3 on target) and Cardiff have had 1..... Is there another game in a parallel universe that I am missing????

Utter gash from Rovers!

Stats are essentially meaningless imo.

A shot-on-target usually means straight at the keeper.

And shots-on-goal often mean speculative shots from outside the box because a team isn't creating chances.

Interestingly, the only time we've looked threatening has been when the ball has been given to Formica in the middle. He's one of very few of our players who looks comfortable on the ball. Unfortunately there is zero movement in the team meaning our players are having to do too much by themselves as they cannot rely on their team mates to be available for a pass.

Yea the only movement i've seen is from Formica or Rhodes who King just ignores anyway.

Due to the height in their side we possibly can't take off Etuhu

Why, he has done Kean all apart from give the ball away or watch a Cardiff player glide past him; has he actually won a header? Who was at fault for the goal? What would we be missing if Berg hooked him???

Stats are essentially meaningless imo.

A shot-on-target usually means straight at the keeper.

And shots-on-goal often mean speculative shots from outside the box because a team isn't creating chances.

Agree, but I was just indicating how shyte the local coverage is; did I imagine Bellamy rattling the bar....

There are no positives at all in that first half performance. I'm getting bored to death of watching this team. I hated Kean as much as anyone and I am glad he is gone but I won't lie and say we are now better as a team for having Berg, because we are not!

Archived