BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New midfielder in January ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Err, no. Got our fingers burnt with Grella. Thanks very much.

Come on man......Holman's a decent Australian who just went to Villa.

If Wigan offered us Emerson Boyce would you be like "No thanks, I remember Chimbonda apparently being a decent full back for you."

Frimpong is on loan at Charlton until 3 January......we should go for him I reckon.

Not a midfield I know but I see Leeds are signing Swansea defender Alan Tate for 275K.

He's an experienced Championship defender and surely would have been worth a bid at that price?

Their other CB from their promotion season, Gary Monk, I think has come all the way with them from League 1 or 2 but looks out of his depth in the PL so we should try and sign him as well.

I think he's their captain or 'club captain' though and they're probably not up for losing another CB.

Worth a shot......there will be players available for lower prices, we just have to find them.

What's Carlos Villanueva up to thesedays? Get him in

Still with Al-Shabab Al-Arabi in Dubai, afaik.

Can't we get him to ask the people behind Emirates Airline if, rather than having their name on the shirts of Arsenal & Paris St Germain, they wouldn't prefer to re-build a once-proud team of their own to rival what Etihad Airways have done with Man Citeh? ^_^

Archived