BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Backroom Staff

Just read the report in the telegraph, what the hell is Paul Agnew doing in a room talking about the backroom staff with Singh/Shaw and Henning?

He was looking after mascot a few seasons ago, was reputed to be the worst press officer in the premiership and can't even get the spelling on his website right.

Bleedin Circus, clowns to left jokers to the right :angry2:

You could also wonder where some of the destabilizing stories leaked to the press come from. The Freidel thing then the backroom stuff etc. Strangely enough Nicko always spoke well of PNE Paul.! hmm....?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could also wonder where some of the destabilizing stories leaked to the press come from. The Freidel thing then the backroom stuff etc. Strangely enough Nicko always spoke well of PNE Paul.! hmm....?

Quite interesting this part, especially as one part of this equation would point the finger at others as the source of leaks :glare: . Some must think people have just been dropped off from vietnam

Just what has our club become ?

BBC Lancashire@BBCLancashire

Blackburn manager Henning Berg confirms that Colin Hendry will assist Gary Bowyer in running the reserves.

Looks like Shaw will have to make some more savings on chairs !!!!

I wouldn't expect the MD to involve himself the cost of purchasing chairs in the smallest of firms, nevermind a Championship football club.

Do we not have any Purchasing professionals at the club?!

Jobs for the boys !

As many have highlighted before, alaways been a mystery what the feck the four of them did.

IMO, Hendry should be booted out.

I think it indicates just how incompetent our club has become. Everywhere you look, I think there is evidence of a distinct lack of commercial gravitas.

Strange comments from Berg there - is he losing it under the spell of Venkys - also suggests the others may be kept on when changes are apparently imminent?

"Colin is very happy with this, we now have more of an input with our daily routine and how we do things, he was one of three other coaches with myself.

Never ceases to amaze me how the way things are worded sends this board into meltdown.

"Shebby tells Berg to change backroom staff" maybe, just maybe was paraphrasing "Shebby told Berg to (go ahead with his request to) change backroom staff.

But I suppose since Berg is being forced to sack Kean's deadbeats who helped get us to midtable in the Championship and recruit people he knows and trusts, he must be livid.

Archived