BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

I'm expecting a loss and to be honest, I think as the season goes on things will keep getting worse.

We could fall to 18th today if things go against us, but looking at the weekend's fixtures, thankfully that doesn't seem so likely. I would still expect to drop a couple of places.

Looking at our upcoming fixtures:

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - Championship

Blackburn

v

Brighton

15:00

Wed 26 Dec 2012 - Championship

Middlesbrough

v

Blackburn

Sat 29 Dec 2012 - Championship

Barnsley

v

Blackburn

Tue 1 Jan 2013 - Championship

Blackburn

v

Nottm Forest

We could start the new year just above the relegation zone.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch yourselves tomorrow, probably aload of beer talk but spoke to a Pool fan in Lytham who reckons he's a 'mucker' Says theyre after making some headlines tomorrow. Cant see it happening myself, theyre not a patch on Bennys Mob.

Hahaha better late than never eh?

Robbo. instructed to get forward !!!

Just ollson and Henley, that's why there is a full stop there :)

What did make me laugh with bpool, when they were in the premiership, was that their fans all said they where looking forward to playing Blackburn, when interviewed on sky and Granada etc, yet inevitably we were the team that sent them down, because in both games we scored in injury time and robbed them off an extra 3 points, which would have kept them up.

Today I think that Berg needs to try a new approach. Our midfield is very poor and he can't change it until January. So I believe there are two possible strategies that might work

4-3-3

Robinson

Henley, Dann, Givet, Olsson

Lowe Etuhu

Dunn/Murphy

CKR/Vukcevic Nunes/King

Rhodes

Another alternative would be 5-2-3

Robinson

Henley, Hanley, Dann, Givet, Olsson

Murphy/Dunn, Lowe/Etuhu

CKR/Vukcevic Nunes/King

Rhodes

I prefer the second because it can help us defend better and use Olsson and Henley in attack/counter attack.

I don't like Etuhu and Murphy but, unless someone is promoted from the reserve team, we are stuck with them until January.

I would only use 2 strikers up front if our midfield was good enough to beat the opposition.

He was a young idiot and even had muckers tattooed on his neck so he must be very dangerous lol. Everyone will be ok as Debs has her handbag.

AND she's not scared to use it!

Be warned.....

I'm expecting a loss and to be honest, I think as the season goes on things will keep getting worse.

We could fall to 18th today if things go against us, but looking at the weekend's fixtures, thankfully that doesn't seem so likely. I would still expect to drop a couple of places.

Looking at our upcoming fixtures:

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - Championship

Blackburn

v

Brighton

Wed 26 Dec 2012 - Championship

Middlesbrough

v

Blackburn

Sat 29 Dec 2012 - Championship

Barnsley

v

Blackburn

Tue 1 Jan 2013 - Championship

Blackburn

v

Nottm Forest

We could start the new year just above the relegation zone.

Pathetic isn't it? Promises of Europe in 4 seasons when Venky's took over, promises relegation wouldn't happen from Steve Kean and then being told there is no two ways about it we need to get promoted via the playoffs or automatic......would anyone be surprised if we did get relegated again?

Everybody in the football world said that the next appointment had to be the right one for Rovers. Sadly my faith that it was is hanging by a thread.

• Backroom

Can't rationalise it but just got a gut feel that we are going to see a Rovers' win today.

Placed two bets, one a straight win and one for the 3-1 win @30/1. Back your hunches !

If we are to win 3-1 sounds quite likely

We know we won't keep a clean sheet and also if it clicks with us on the day we are likely to bag a few

Can't rationalise it but just got a gut feel that we are going to see a Rovers' win today.

Placed two bets, one a straight win and one for the 3-1 win @30/1. Back your hunches !

How's the Sheff Wed bet looking? :P

Today I think that Berg needs to try a new approach. Our midfield is very poor and he can't change it until January. So I believe there are two possible strategies that might work

4-3-3

Robinson

Henley, Dann, Givet, Olsson

Lowe Etuhu

Dunn/Murphy

CKR/Vukcevic Nunes/King

Rhodes

Another alternative would be 5-2-3

Robinson

Henley, Hanley, Dann, Givet, Olsson

Murphy/Dunn, Lowe/Etuhu

CKR/Vukcevic Nunes/King

Rhodes

I prefer the second because it can help us defend better and use Olsson and Henley in attack/counter attack.

I don't like Etuhu and Murphy but, unless someone is promoted from the reserve team, we are stuck with them until January.

I would only use 2 strikers up front if our midfield was good enough to beat the opposition.

Ring in your ideas to Shebby, if he likes em he will have Berg do it... It's on telly here so inevitably another loss and I fear another embarrassing one

That's it were deffo screwed. Hunch your back.

• Backroom

Robbo on the bench, he has been poor all season but its a risky move for a manager to make

Givet back I'm for Hanley and Simon starts

Wow

@OneRovers: Rovers: Kean, Henley, Dann ©, Givet, Martin Olsson, Vukcevic, Lowe, Etuhu, King, Kazim-Richards, Rhodes.

Archived