BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City fan in peace

Right, as you know most of our fans are upset about the change of our colours from blue to red. A fellow City fan has created an online petition support the change back to our true colours, but staying on just our messageboards isn't enough to get publicity.

A few non-City fans have signed it, showing support against the ideas of foreign owners and their plans to ruin tradition. And as you lot have had trouble with your foreign owners recently, I thought this would be a good place to gather some support. You don't have to sign it obviously, but we'd be greatful if you do and it will send a message to foreign owners who have no idea about the British game.

http://www.ipetition...-back-our-blue/

Thanks.

"We are mere custodians and the club belongs to our fans. They'll be here long after ourselves, our owners, directors and players go." - Malky Mackay

Right, as you know most of our fans are upset about the change of our colours from blue to red. A fellow City fan has created an online petition support the change back to our true colours, but staying on just our messageboards isn't enough to get publicity.

A few non-City fans have signed it, showing support against the ideas of foreign owners and their plans to ruin tradition. And as you lot have had trouble with your foreign owners recently, I thought this would be a good place to gather some support. You don't have to sign it obviously, but we'd be greatful if you do and it will send a message to foreign owners who have no idea about the British game.

Thanks.

"We are mere custodians and the club belongs to our fans. They'll be here long after ourselves, our owners, directors and players go." - Malky Mackay

Bluebird,

Will be a pleasure to sign and support your cause, as you rightly say, foreign owners do not understand our culture, heritage and our love and passion for our respective football clubs, good luck and all the best for the season!!

I'll happily sign any petition to do with keany owners upsetting fans but be warned must have signed in excess of 10 last season to do with removing kean etc and I learnt one harsh lesson foreign owners do not give a toss and will ultimately do what they want irrespective of how many fans they upset.

Best of luck though hope your owners listen to you more than ours do us.

Ps speaking of kits it seems really small by comparison to our other problems but I hate the fact our kit is no longer blue and white halves reversed and just blue and white. One battle at a time though... After that corner flags to having club crest on for the 3 fa cups which don't seem to have anymore

Thanks.

We haven't had any support only derision.

Archived