BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] PROBIZ

ada2020

Firstly we must say that any form of sponsorship is a positive move. The details must remain confidential as its a private contract between the sponsor and the club. It's a little bit strange however that SS didn't inform the audience of this new deal during Wednesdays radio interview during questions about the subject, unless it was not concluded by then.

All Championship teams are allowed 2 shirt sponsors, front and back. The possibilities as to why its only a 2 game deal then revert to the back are numerous. However it's still sponsorship and revenue generation so for me there are no negatives to this story and should be welcomed as such.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

If this is such a good idea and raises more funds then why are we the only club doing it?

We aren't

Plenty of clubs in the championship have sponsors on the back of their shirts as well

We aren't

Plenty of clubs in the championship have sponsors on the back of their shirts as well

I guess he was asking why other clubs don't have multi deals rather than questioning the back of the shirt deals.

Personally I doubt that multi deals can get anywhere near what can be 'generally' achieved from a season long sponsor. However it is not normal times at Ewood at the moment so if the best deal revolves around multi deals then the commercial team must take the best option available.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="IssyBrfc" data-cid="1349355" data-time="1355684685"><p>

i just cant seem to think of many teams, who have a sponsor on the front and back. I know Barca do, but thats more a charity sponsor, and its not like they are desperate like we have become. However, as i said earlier in this thread, we do tend to look for alot of negatives in everything we do these days. Unfortunately, Venkys have brought this upon themselves, and we just seem to be dropping catches all the time</p></blockquote>

Don't think it's allowed in PL however lots of football league clubs have 2 or more sponsors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/probiz-extend-shirt-deal-604311.aspx

Blackburn Rovers are delighted to announce that PROBIZ Excellence Ltd have extended and developed their commercial partnership with the club.
Such has been the immediate success of the relationship, both in terms of visual impact and increased brand awareness, that Feisal Nahaboo, owner and founder of PROBIZ, had little hesitation in developing the deal and announcing the extension within weeks of the initial agreement.

Wow, we have a "lucky" sponsor.

Pretty obvious its been extended as we had no one else to sponsor the front, and everyone would question a shirt with only a sponsor on the back.

Archived