BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol city

ABBEY

Is this the march thread.I would keep the team largely unchanged unless there are injury niggles that need to be rested.

I'd agree with this. Momentum would be beneficial for the squad and if they're enjoying their football, can't see over-exertion being a problem.

In my best Mystic Meg/Septic Peg impression, I reckon we'll storm this, as I'm having a blinder of a week: had a marketing campaign critiqued and approved by CEO of world's biggest ad agency, had national newspaper/Hollywood A-list coverage and it's my bloody birthday tomorrow.

5-1.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to this game lets keep the winning mood goin ,there may be not to many people there today which is sad but the ones who are goin i sulute you are true rovers fans and the ones that aint thats your choice you are not doin the players any good by staying away ,back to the game will be intresting to see who will get a run today in the team ,enjoyed reading the article on jake kean in last nights telegragh great performances in the last two games and what about the new signing josh king putting pen to paper fantastic news so some great positives to go into the match today 3-1 my guess on the score, hope u rovers fans can take a look in the mirror today before you set off to go to watch darwen . one true love brfc

Only changes i would make would be starting Henrique instead of either Dann/Hanley and start Nunes instead of King and hope for a great performance. Kings seems a little too confident. He needs to know we have options if he doesnt perform..

Well I'm going and I want to see a win. i will not think it's good if we lose because we can "concentrate on the league". We've been concentrating on the league so far and where has that got us. winning today will not jeopardise our chances of winning away at Wolves or anywhere else. it will help us. Why do you think clubs take the cup seriously. Because success breeds success. anyway if we're getting relegated I'd rather go like Portsmouth on the back of an FA cup final or be like Birmingham with a League cup win than bow out with a whimper with nothing to show for it. that's what kean got spectacularly wrong at Cardiff., he'd have been forgiven a lot if he'd taken us to a cup final.

Are you saying promotion is out of our reach? 5 points off 6th with 63 points still to play for?

I would say with confidence that YES promotion is out of our reach, we've been hammered of Cardiff and Palace and been out played by most of the games we;ve won this season, so to think promotion is within our grasp is silly IMO.

Todays game, I think we'll win, 2-1.

I'd agree with this. Momentum would be beneficial for the squad and if they're enjoying their football, can't see over-exertion being a problem.

In my best Mystic Meg/Septic Peg impression, I reckon we'll storm this, as I'm having a blinder of a week: had a marketing campaign critiqued and approved by CEO of world's biggest ad agency, had national newspaper/Hollywood A-list coverage and it's my bloody birthday tomorrow.

5-1.

Make sure you do the lottery tonight !

Difficult one to call this as two very unpredictable teams.

Guess it will come down to team selection and which team wants it most.

Bowyer should field his strongest team. Winning becomes a habit and breeds confidence. Introduce 2 or 3 of the younger lads in the last 30 minutes if and when we have a 2 goal cushion.

I reckon today will see a record low for a FA Cup tie at Ewood - anyone know what the previous lowest was ?

• Backroom

Rosado in for King otherwise same team

I would have rested Rhodes myself

Around 3500 tickets sold prior to today including away fans according to Andy cryer

1st Ewood game ive missed in about 30 years!

I've been in bed for 3 days with the flu, but still wouldnt have gone.

I think we'll thump them today, but if you ask me, I'd be delighted if we didnt have the Cup distraction.

We need to solely focus on the league games, if we are to have any chance of reaching the play-offs.

Really pleased we are putting a strong team out and fair play to Bowyer for that. Nowt worse than going out of the cup with no proper effort made and I still think winning games is great for confidence and momentum no matter what competition it is. Hope we don't ruin that by getting beat now.

Archived