BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

The Dart

• Moderation Lead
Love all the people flagging up Kean's inexperience.

Yeah, 'cause Robbo's been a rock this season, ain't he? Those years will be vital when he's 30lbs overweight and letting in anything below chest-height.

If players underperform consistently (no matter their experience) they should be dropped.

Robbo is no exception.

Exactly. He's been a liability for a while IMO. He played well against Burnley, but people shouldn't let that cloud their judgment.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berg bemoans a lack of experience in Rovers' side and then alienates Robbo.

I am sorry but sounding more Keanesque by the week.

Wouldn't like to call tomorrow's match - only thing for certain, there wont be too much festive spirit amongst the 8,000 or 9,000 inside the stadium.

Playing a young untested lad in the sticks is going to cost us. Maybe tomorrow might be the first time.

Sooner or later sure. BUt a low shot or ball coming over more than three yards from goal is gonna cost us with Robbo too so which is the lesser of two evils. I just have little faith in Robbo, have for some time. IS Kean the answer, dunno.

So do you think a loss today will result in Berg being removed from duty!! (Looking very much that way to me). Has a decision been made do you think? or is this pure speculation!

Getting rid of Berg is probable the easy part. But getting another manager to come in and work with shebby, will be the difficult part.

Robinson's the most inconsistent GK we have had since Mimms, Everybody knows he's just a shot stopper(Glory hunter), He's incapable of organising his defence, flaps when long balls come in, Very Poor positional sense and I don't think he even knows that you are aloud to catch the ball(you don't have to punch it to an opponent!). Considering all the highly paid experienced senior players that have left the club in the last 2 years i cant believe hes still here, he should have been replaced by Bunn and moved on when we had the chance.

Archived