BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Circus Continues

Guest Wen Y Hu

Thats a good idea Marton I wonder is there any chance we can send Shebby for an idiot abroad could turn out to be a classic

Philipl you have hit the nail right on the head here you get a load of unfair critcism but you are right here it also calls into question what this jokers role in this mess is I mean he was brought in to improve communications between the club and its supporters and from that point IMHO he has failed miserably I mean how else can you categorise not replying to letters and emails IMO this fool is here just to appease the owners oh how I long for the day we have respected football administrators like JW & TF even JW always found the time to reply to correspondance IMO Shebby is not here to communicate IMO I reckon he is here to interfere and meddle in team affairs why else would he have a top with his initials on?.

More than a touch of 'damned if you do and damned if you don't' for Shebby it seems.

With childish comments like that you must be off the Fans Forum.....or perhaps one of the Poona 9?

It was said in jest..... maybe i should of put a lol on the end?

No groups, forums etc i did originally pledge to BRSIT, and even went on a couple of the protests.

its just a shame we can get them all around a table, including the two Ians,......

It was said in jest..... maybe i should of put a lol on the end?

No groups, forums etc i did originally pledge to BRSIT, and even went on a couple of the protests.

its just a shame we can get them all around a table, including the two Ians,......

Completely agree with your summation.

The thing is if they remove him they will probably send Vineeth back :(

Do not even say that in jest could you just imagine going back to the days of that fool asking fans on facebook who should we buy

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Brfcrule1" data-cid="1350836" data-time="1356040439"><p>
Thats a good idea Marton I wonder is there any chance we can send Shebby for an idiot abroad could turn out to be a classic<br />
<br />

Regretably he's already an idiot abroad.

ha ha very good but could you just picture it Shebby taking Karl Pilkington's role you could make an xmas dvd of it that role would probably suit him down to the ground at least he would be qualified as clearly he is in no way qualified to run a club like ours!.

More than a touch of 'damned if you do and damned if you don't' for Shebby it seems.

There's nothing about damned if you do and damned if you don't about replying to letters and emails all he has to do is reply to letters & emails he is here to communicate and improve that side of things and up to now this fool has in no way done enough to improve communications so at his job up to now he has failed miserably.

Archived