BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Middlesbrough

Robertson

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aggy, i wasnt being funny, i was just feeling sorry for you having to watch that @#/?

No problem. I've seen plenty bad Rovers teams during my time following the club, forgot what it was like though, thanks to Venky's for bringing back the bad times.

We've decided today we are going to make the trip.

I'm assuming tickets will be on open sale at the ground?

I can't see any detail relating to this on the site.

We made the 204 mile round trip to the Brighton game for nothing so we'll enjoy this win, lose or draw.

We've decided today we are going to make the trip. I'm assuming tickets will be on open sale at the ground? I can't see any detail relating to this on the site. We made the 204 mile round trip to the Brighton game for nothing so we'll enjoy this win, lose or draw.

It says here http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/make-it-count-241212-558731.aspx that they will:

"Tickets for the game will be on sale on the day at the Riverside, cash only from the visitors ticket office next to the away turnstiles. Prices are £27 for Adults, £17 for Seniors and £14 for Under 18s."

Don't know why but have a gut feel that today will see a surprise, but very weelcome, Rovers' win.

I'll go for 2-1 with Rhodes not scoring !!!

Early start today - the madness of Christmas !!!

We've decided today we are going to make the trip.I'm assuming tickets will be on open sale at the ground?I can't see any detail relating to this on the site.We made the 204 mile round trip to the Brighton game for nothing so we'll enjoy this win, lose or draw.

Apart from the match being called off due to a freak sandstorm. Pitch unplayable due to visibility of 5ft and winds of 80 mph. Philipl suggests later that it is suspicious that Venkys are known to like beaches. Mercerman confirms he had 12/1 on Sahara conditions on Teesside.

Heart says Rovers to win 3-1 in a surprisingly spirited turnaround and the start of a promotion push.

Head says 2-1 defeat with Shebby dropping a series of on air clangers, and this MB going into overdrive with doom.

There's a pretty good drinking game to be had with Rovers match threads these days.

A beer everytime someone says...

'disgrace'/ 'our once proud club'/ shambles/ desperate Dann/ anything about Hanley's weight/ that lying barsteward from Cumbernauld/ refers to Shebby as a clown/ 'the loons from Pune'/ 'Berg was the cheap option'/ mentions SEM Kentaro or Jerome Anderson/ 'chicken'

A shot of whisky/ rum/ gin every time...

Philipl dangles a festive carrot / Mercerman mentions his bookie or writes 'IMO we are facing ruin'/ RevidgeBlue goes on a rant against the aformentioned/ Ralfinho refers to a manager discussing terms 'as I write this' or says 'just wait and see mate'/ someone posts 'FFS' , 'Get in', or +10000

A generous glass of mulled wine if..

Jim Mk II makes reference to Gav calling Sam Allardyce a 'fat slug'/ Gav says he stands by his conviction that Allardyce was killing people's passion/ Thenodrog makes reference to how much money he earns/ ABBEY writes 'owd hag' or uses more than 2 exclamation marks at the end of a sentence/ 1864 Roverite posts something about KEANSCUM or VENKYSCUM/ someone says 'Agnew will spin this' or writes about saving money on chairs/ Batman quotes someone elses posts with a bunch of laugh emoticons

Double cognacs all round if...

Someone mentions 'the dossier' or Philipl talks about Richard Scudamore's infamous 'beads of sweat'/ Glen Mullan uses the word 'dialogue' or 'we represent the views of our our members'/ BRAG slag off the Fans Forum and vice versa/ Burnley Bob Coar gets a mention/ The moderators lock a another thread due to legal implications/ M.G. Road posts anything

Heart says Rovers to win 3-1 in a surprisingly spirited turnaround and the start of a promotion push.

Head says 2-1 defeat with Shebby dropping a series of on air clangers, and this MB going into overdrive with doom.

There's a pretty good drinking game to be had with Rovers match threads these days.

A beer everytime someone says...

'disgrace'/ 'our once proud club'/ shambles/ desperate Dann/ anything about Hanley's weight/ that lying barsteward from Cumbernauld/ refers to Shebby as a clown/ 'the loons from Pune'/ 'Berg was the cheap option'/ mentions SEM Kentaro or Jerome Anderson/ 'chicken'

A shot of whisky/ rum/ gin every time...

Philipl dangles a festive carrot / Mercerman mentions his bookie or writes 'IMO we are facing ruin'/ RevidgeBlue goes on a rant against the aformentioned/ Ralfinho refers to a manager discussing terms 'as I write this' or says 'just wait and see mate'/ someone posts 'FFS' , 'Get in', or +10000

A generous glass of mulled wine if..

Jim Mk II makes reference to Gav calling Sam Allardyce a 'fat slug'/ Gav says he stands by his conviction that Allardyce was killing people's passion/ Thenodrog makes reference to how much money he earns/ ABBEY writes 'owd hag' or uses more than 2 exclamation marks at the end of a sentence/ 1864 Roverite posts something about KEANSCUM or VENKYSCUM/ someone says 'Agnew will spin this' or writes about saving money on chairs/ Batman quotes someone elses posts with a bunch of laugh emoticons

Double cognacs all round if...

Someone mentions 'the dossier' or Philipl talks about Richard Scudamore's infamous 'beads of sweat'/ Glen Mullan uses the word 'dialogue' or 'we represent the views of our our members'/ BRAG slag off the Fans Forum and vice versa/ Burnley Bob Coar gets a mention/ The moderators lock a another thread due to legal implications/ M.G. Road posts anything

And somehow avoid dying of alcohol poisoning?

Lol +1000000

Has the game started already?

Best unlock the drinks cabinet and arrange a babysitter, it's going to be a long day :xmas:

Can't see anything other than a Rovers defeat again today. It's sickening that my support has come to this but I now see every game as another 3 points thrown away until something upstairs is resolved. Might stick some money on Boro and make it a win/win/loss on a draw situation.

• Backroom

If Rosado is starting it's certainly a coincidence that a Shebby signing plays whilst he's on radio to big him up

To be fair I've been keen to see what Rosado offers

Archived