BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Middlesbrough

Robertson

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently Kazim Richards has hit the post.

Kazim Richards hit the post in the first minute. The home crowd quiet as it's been more Rovers than Boro. Rosado has been bright, but Boro when they do go forward are making our CB's look suspect.

Still 0-0!

Kazim Richards hit the post in the first minute. The home crowd quiet as it's been more Rovers than Boro. Rosado has been bright, but Boro when they do go forward are making our CB's look suspect.

Still 0-0!

BBC reporter said the complete opposite! Hope you're right though.

BBC reporter said the complete opposite! Hope you're right though.

I'm relaying what's being said on Radio Rovers so who knows what the situation actually is :blink:

Scott McDonald comes close to 1-0 Palace but it goes narrowly wide. Jake Kean had it covered.. sort of :rock:

I see Ipswich won again. McCarthy working his magic.

Posh winning at Wolves; they'll be catching us up soon.

You really do love Mick don't you? :wub::wub:

I am also of the belief that we should have gone for the more experienced option but posting whenever Ipswich win singing his praise is a tad boring!

Off the post again by Rovers and almost an own goal from some ex Burnley player for Palace.

Up the other end Palace are in on goal but scuff the shot and Kean makes a save that should have been a goal.

Both sides not clinical enough.

0-0

Off the post again by Rovers and almost an own goal from some ex Burnley player for Palace.

Up the other end Palace are in on goal but scuff the shot and Kean makes a save that should have been a goal.

Both sides not clinical enough.

0-0

We've no chance against 2 teams, How's Boro playing?

Archived