BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Majiball

Merry Christmas to all you fine people and Jim. Merry whatever your alternative may be also. I hope everyone has a pleasant and safe festive period, don't forget to spare a thought or two for our less fortunate brothers and sisters. We are supposed to get snow, winter storm warning actually, here in the Ozarks I have to work Boxing Day so I'm hoping for a real good blizzard and get snowed in. Last one two years ago I could not got out of the driveway for two days.

Anyways Merry Chrimbo one and all.

The highlight of Xmas Day telly was Swan Lake by the Kirov Mariinsky Ballet on BBC TV 4.

I had the pleasure of seeing the same ballet by the Kirov in St Petersburg whilst on a work trip via Lithuania about 5 years ago....the performnce was an unforgettable experience that brought the audience, including me, to tears.

A masterpiece.

The highlight of Xmas Day telly was Swan Lake by the Kirov Mariinsky Ballet on BBC TV 4.

I had the pleasure of seeing the same ballet by the Kirov in St Petersburg whilst on a work trip via Lithuania about 5 years ago....the performnce was an unforgettable experience that brought the audience, including me, to tears.

A masterpiece.

Watching the Rovers has a similar effect on the tear ducts.

A masterpiece.

I dunno, Royle family was alright.

;)

Archived