Cardiff A

Sheff Wed A

Derby H

Huddersfield H

Watford A

Millwall A

Crystal Palace H

Birmingham A

Basically we are pinning our hopes on the team turning up for the home games and Sheff Wed away????

One of those days where it's been as bad as is possible

As was the case last season we need to take care of our own business. We couldn't do that last year, can we this? We'll soon find out about the backbone of Appleton and the current crop but being a Rovers fan, I naturally fear the worst and consecutive relegations.

It could be Posh's upcoming fixtures that save us:

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - Championship

• Peterborough v Cardiff 15:00
Tue 2 Apr 2013 - Championship
  • Middlesbrough v Peterborough 19:45
Sat 6 Apr 2013 - Championship
  • Huddersfield v Peterborough 15:00
Sat 13 Apr 2013 - Championship

Alternatively, we could win tomorrow and fly up the table (on the back of a pig?)

• Backroom

It could be Posh's upcoming fixtures that save us:

Alternatively, we could win tomorrow and fly up the table (on the back of a pig?)

That's it though isn't it we talk as if we are doomed and we are the worst team in the league at the moment without a doubt but if we somehow (anyhow) win tomorrow we are 6 points clear again with a game in hand, fine margins between looking deep in the brown stuff and looking not too bad

That's it though isn't it we talk as if we are doomed and we are the worst team in the league at the moment without a doubt but if we somehow (anyhow) win tomorrow we are 6 points clear again with a game in hand, fine margins between looking deep in the brown stuff and looking not too bad

anyone from Birmingham city down could still be relagated. It is turning out to be a crazy season at the bottom this year.

The key thing at this point though is form ( and I am not a wind up). Which teams are atarting to play? which teams are starting to get results?

Again as an outsider looking in, the way you are playing and the current form resemble what Huddersfield went through in from early November with Grayson. We started off well, all looked good, then it fell apart. I kept thinking that it was going to turn around, they players would start to play fore him again. but every game there was no chance, no recovery, no upturn. we had to get rid to get something going again and we are far from safe yet.

tomorrow is a huge game for you. you need to a win, any win and a change in form. I currently can't see it happening though even with Rhodes in your side. Follow that up with Blackpool who are also in serious problems now... 2 massive games that I think decide your season.

Just come in and looked at scores and table.

This really now is "Houston, we have a problem" stuff.

Can only increase the tension and pressure tomorrow.

Wouldn't put a bent nine bob note on our chances either tomorrow or for the rest of the season.

I think tomorrow will prove to be a decisive turning point in our season.

Where's the guy who said no chance of relegation? Has he seen the table? Serious 'do do' if we don't win tomorrow.

Amarillo was quoting our previous Dear Leader, Steve Kean.

I don't think we will get relegated.... but I think we COULD and it wouldn't be a surprise.

Appleton has a five year plan to get back to the premier league (so I understand), just as well because we'll most likely be spending at least the next two outside of it.

Bad choice, I was initially hopeful, but it is a seriously bad choice.

We'll be in the poop big time come tomorrow evening.

Bad day at the office today but we've got 2 games in hand over the bottom 3 and 1 game on most of the teams around us.

Think Sheffield Wednesday and Derby on recent form have just as much chance if not more of slipping into the bottom 3.

Still don't think we'll go down but we are cutting it a lot closer than I'd like. A win tomorrow and the table looks a lot, lot healthier.

Edit: of course having posted this Derby who've looked poor for ages take the lead vs leicester :wacko:

Oh, and now Derby are winning! I've never know a weekend where EVERY result went against us (apart from the sheff w one). The only crumb of comfort is that IF we win tomorrow, todays results won't really matter too much. Some fear that the derby has come at the wrong time but I think it's exactly the kind of game to wake us up from our slumber.

We were always likely to be perilously close to the bottom 3 with us playing in the fa cup last week and not until sunday this week. That meant the teams around us would play 2 (or in some cases 3) games before we kicked a ball in the league again.

Need to win at least one of the next two games. They are against very poor sides as well.

Looking at our rivals fixture list, you'd have to say its going to be very difficult for Bristol City to overtake us - with our better goal difference we are essentially 3 games ahead of them. With our superior goal difference, Wolves and Peterborough are essentially 2 games behind us.

Peterborough have tough games left. Cardiff, Middlesborough, Watford, Brighton, Palace. They've also got Sheff W so someone will drop points there.

Barnsley also have a tough fixture list. Leicester, Palace, Cardiff, Forest, Hull. They also have a game against Sheff W so again one will drop points there.

Sheff W have a decent fixture list but play a lot of teams around the bottom.

Archived