BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg sacked

philipl

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad for Berg-----one of my all-time heroes.Still a legend to me.Never will get the chance to bring his own team in now will he?However, even sadder for my team who are owned by morons and who have done 10 years damage in 2.

Their absolute last chance to get something right and put us back on the right track.

Not holding my breath for the next 5 weeks. Venkys seem incapable of realising or acknowledging that their terrible management leads to disastrous consequences which in turn leads to even more negative outcomes.

For example, if its impossible to attract the right candidate for the job, it will be because no-one any good wants to risk working for them.

God save us if we end up with Singh and Ali-----because no-one else can.

The lunes better get this appointment right, really is last chance saloon.

Shebbys pathetic hiring process has left us with no chance of promotion this year, rather we are facing a relegation scrap.

Berg should never ever have been appointed.

I wonder how many weeks they will dilly dally around this time.........

Forest heavily linked with Di Matteo this morning. Keane second choice.

surely that allow Rovers to go for Hughes. but will he come tho

You don't want him anyway, I'm sure Billy Davies is just sitting by his phone waiting for the call.

• Backroom

What an absolute disaster this appointment has been. I don't even think the most pessimistic of us believed it would go quite this badly for Berg. If he is gone then in a way I'm glad, as such a short stint isn't going to ruin the memories I have of him as one of our great players. Much longer in charge and I think it would do.

Venky's meanwhile continue their tradition of handling such situations with no class or professionalism. They make me sick. Balaji's quote of "I want to go up" is laughable. We wouldn't need to try and "go up" in the first place if you hadn't sacked a perfectly competent manager two years ago you stupid fat cretin.

If Berg is gone I wonder if Shebby's position is under threat? 5 weeks to make an appointment of a manager that's ended up with a far worse Championship record than Steve Kean is pretty pathetic. Hopefully Shebby is @#/? off as well and he can slink back to Malaysia and go back to being ridiculed as a know-nothing pundit with no connection whatsoever to Blackburn Rovers.

Shebbys position should most definitely be under threat, to much power and no idea how to use it.

Wishful thinking but they should get JW back to hire a proper manager asap and start preparing for next season.

Archived