BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg sacked

philipl

Gone full circle - offer WHU unlimited money to get Sam back, get promoted and we can forget the last 2 years ever happened! Tongue firmly in cheek - good luck HB, you really should have listened to yourself and not bothered. SS should fall on his own sword - no confidence they will ever get it right.....just Kean off Venkys!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

so you would be happy with the Directors who would be left to make that decision would you- o.k (perhaps a 1.5??? added in)!!

I think I would be happier with Agnew and Shaw making the decision than I would Shebby yes

But that's not to say I want them there, the dream of Finn / Williams or anyone with a tenth of their knowledge and integrity coming in just isn't going to happen

Who would be bonkers enough to come and manage Rovers when they have no say and no control.....unless it is only for the inevitable compensation.

Well it's looking like they have somebody in mind....welcome Jordan Ali? (SORRY POOR CHOICE OF WORD WELCOME). I SUSPECT SHEBBY IN A DIRECTOR of football ROLE MAKING DECISIONS WITH A COACH I.E ALI APPOINTED sorry caps locks on...

Well it's looking like they have somebody in mind....welcome Jordan Ali? (SORRY POOR CHOICE OF WORD WELCOME). I SUSPECT SHEBBY IN A DIRECTOR of football ROLE MAKING DECISIONS WITH A COACH I.E ALI APPOINTED sorry caps locks on...

That would be an interesting development !

Not sure that would go down well with the supporters but Venkys don't give a poo anyway !

Surely this is the last chance to get it right. They need to get an experienced manager in and need to do it quick as we can't rely on Black etc stepping up when they have already been told they have no future at the club anyway. Hope it's Hughes, but apart from him there were loads of good candidates last time so pick 1 and get them in this week.

Now if only they'd been this decisive and prompt when the bald liar was here...

We'd still be in the Premiership.

However, we now must, must, must appoint an experienced man who knows how to achieve promotion.

No fannying around this time.

Glen - if you could emphasise this to your mates/bosses, we'd all be grateful.

Any confirmation of this ? Nothing on newswires at present.

If true, he had to go because his record is appalling ... though he should never have been appointed.

Singh should also walk.

And why did the owners not act so decisively to sack Kean ?

I am also one of the people who have not lost any respect for Berg, he was a good player and that's how I'll remember him.

Indeed, simply was not the man to do the job. Had every right to give it a go once offered it, should not tarnish his reputation as a rovers legend.

Archived