BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg sacked

philipl

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the scum out our club now - venkys have turned this club into a soap opera of the worst type

It's a shame for berg he ever associated himself with the job

Nobody half decent will even look at the club

Shebby Singh will now finish off the destruction ......

• Backroom
Here we go with another circus of a recruitment process...Also I think a few apologies are due to Ralf

Why?

He has got nothing right even last night he said berg has resigned and not sacked

Plus he may not be back on here for a while anyway as it stands

I think it's Mercerman who's been saying that Berg was about to be sacked.

Ralfinho was saying that there'd been covert meetings abroad with another manager (which Shebby's mate had officially denied this morning).

Here we go with another circus of a recruitment process...

Also I think a few apologies are due to Ralf

What??

Have you read his posts over the past few weeks? he's been taking the Kean, got nothing right and you want people to apologies?

Get a grip OJ

Ralfinho was saying that there'd been covert meetings abroad with another manager (which Shebby's mate had officially denied this morning).

Ralf said that Berg handed his notice in. If the words 'mutual consent' appear there may be some truth in it. However if he has been sacked he was obviously way, way off the mark.

Mercerman has been telling anyone that would listen from 5 games in that Berg was resigning or being sacked, doesn't take a genius to work that one out......

Its when that he struggled with LoL.....

Archived