BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg sacked

philipl

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On BBC Ceefax says Rovers already talking to new manager and an announcement expected shortly!!

I think we all know who this is going to be.

Or will it be a completely off-the-wall appointment? You never know with Venky's!

Berg shouldnt be remembered for his poor attempt at manager , there a very few managers who would make a good job of the crap that goes on at our club , but he should be remembered for the fantastic 2 spells at the club which coincided with the best period for us in 100 years , farewell Henning and Good luck i hope you get a decent club next

now on to the next victim .... sorry , manager

Shebby has to resign , Berg was His appointment , he fought Agnew and Shaw for him when they wanted Holloway

Hughes and backroom team in - £3-4 million plus any sales for a transfer kitty and we may make a late surge into the playoffs - certainly would be a step in the right direction. However....

Berg would have wanted to have spent money in the window and with no manager in place the owners have a ready made excuse not to enter the transfer market, so I would not be surprised with those idiots to see us reach the end of the window before a replacement is announced.
I know this seems far fetched, but anything is possible with these goons in charge. Even appointing Hendry would fit right in with their policy of sticking two fingers up to the fans.

I can just as easily imagine that will happen!

Very sorry for Henning Berg as I think he is a decent man - so he was never going to fit in at the club as it is at present !!

Sadly the results weren't good enough so he had to go. But what about the clown who appointed him after weeks and weeks of leaving the club in limbo?

We all know now after 2 years that the words Venkys and right decision don't belong in the same sentence.

What a state of affairs .We are a total and utter laughing stock.....

If Mark Hughes is thinking of coming back he must be mad or desperate or both.

SSN seem to know something, given the fact it took us 5 weeks to appoint Berg, their man is hanging about outside Ewood for quite a while.

"see what happens" he said, with a knowing smile.

Apparently they've been in meetings for over 2 hours now.

Oh and please tell me the Flitcroft/BRFCAG thing is a joke? Im too on edge to appreciate it today!

What, again ?

You're like a sheep, following Gordon around the website Jim, he does have you in his pocket these days, so safety in numbers I guess.

As you and Gordon know full well, I considered not getting a season ticket under Allardyce, but I did get one, but don't let that stop you re-writing history...

SSN seem to know something, given the fact it took us 5 weeks to appoint Berg, their man is hanging about outside Ewood for quite a while.

"see what happens" he said, with a knowing smile.

Apparently they've been in meetings for over 2 hours now.

Oh and please tell me the Flitcroft/BRFCAG thing is a joke? Im too on edge to appreciate it today!

More chance of it being Hendry than Flitcroft , get your money on Mark Hughes .........

You're like a sheep, following Gordon around the website Jim, he does have you in his pocket these days, so safety in numbers I guess.

As you and Gordon know full well, I considered not getting a season ticket under Allardyce, but I did get one, but don't let that stop you re-writing history...

Only so you could boo him when we were 3-0 up! :P

Very sorry for Henning Berg as I think he is a decent man - so he was never going to fit in at the club as it is at present !!

Sadly the results weren't good enough so he had to go. But what about the clown who appointed him after weeks and weeks of leaving the club in limbo?

We all know now after 2 years that the words Venkys and right decision don't belong in the same sentence.

What a state of affairs .We are a total and utter laughing stock.....

If Mark Hughes is thinking of coming back he must be mad or desperate or both.

My contacts are not what they were , so cannot verify but I was told Hughes was willing to comeback before he went to QPR ...

If he doesn't return this time , I will be surprised the clue is the coaches leaving !

Also Peter Stevenson is expecting a decision immiently !

Archived