BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg sacked

philipl

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't surprise me. Those guys just seem to be hanging around like a bad smell. What exactly are they doing now please someone explain to me...genuinely because I have no idea what the point of them is now other than to cause a further divide between fans.As for Berg, really sad that it didn't work out for him but glad he is out of the way as it wasn't working.Shebby really should carry the can but he won't will he.

couldnt agree more!time to rid this vermin out of our club once and for all so the fans can unite!

The telling things about this is getting rid of Black, Mimms and Brunskill. It seems too organized to be a Shebby or Venky's decision and because of that I think they've been told to do it.

Sense, if there can ever be sense in anything to do with our club these days, dictates that the new manager will be in very quickly with his own staff.

Surely Hughes can't have dropped his standards so quickly, it was only last year that Fulham were no longer big enough for him, so...who else is there?

People asking why it took 2 years to get rid of kean and only 10 games for the same to happen to berg, it's pretty obvious to me. We need to look at it from a difficult angle. It took 'shebby' 14 games to get rid of kean (probably longer than he had planned, due to the decent start to the season) and its taken him 10 games to get rid of berg and backroom staff. He has a massive influence and no doubt he will be in charge on Saturday.

People asking why it took 2 years to get rid of kean and only 10 games for the same to happen to berg, it's pretty obvious to me. We need to look at it from a difficult angle. It took 'shebby' 14 games to get rid of kean (probably longer than he had planned, due to the decent start to the season) and its taken him 10 games to get rid of berg and backroom staff. He has a massive influence and no doubt he will be in charge on Saturday.

Has to be someone who. He can manipulate

Just found out about this in the past hour and am quite sad it has happened but he wasn't getting the results, one win in ten games is just not good enough. We now need a manager with backbone who can put these slackers in order, would love to get Hughes back in but as others have been saying, will he come?

One thing that is bothering me, why have Black and Mimms been removed but Hendry is still involved?, I hope to Christ he isn't being given the caretaker job!

Appointing two coaches and not a manager might very well indicate that the manager they plan to appoint is already at the club - Shebby Singh or Colin Hendry, then? :mellow:

Agree with this. SS to be the new manager.

Colin probably the only one of the coaches who would go along with it (least integrity)

Firstly, Kean walked - nobody got rid of him. Secondly, many employment contracts have a probation period during which an employee can be let go without any right to compensation. I'm not sure if this is the case with football managers, but if it is then relieving Berg of his duties would have been an easy, costless decision.

Archived