BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

yeah that true. an article wriiten in Daily Mirror by Alan Nixon.

the Lancs Telegraph is reporting that Sven is very interested in the Rovers manager job. Also Mark Bowen n Billy Davies are very interested in job.

Taxman to the rescue

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah that true. an article wriiten in Daily Mirror by Alan Nixon.

the Lancs Telegraph is reporting that Sven is very interested in the Rovers manager job. Also Mark Bowen n Billy Davies are very interested in job.

If he comes back before the end of the tax year, all his earnings, compensation etc become taxable, after April, they do not!!

This is all just delaying tactics. Heck, Shebby has already stated that there is basically no funds unless we sell. So let Bowyer continue to end of season. I'm fed up, and think its time to ignore this manager stuff, and concentrate on just winning games and see where we end up at the end of the season.

I think Sven is the type of manager that can have an immediate impact. People slag him but if you look at his record it speaks for itself. Get him on a short term deal with a huge bonus for promotion and everyone's a winner

I think Sven is the type of manager that can have an immediate impact. People slag him but if you look at his record it speaks for itself. Get him on a short term deal with a huge bonus for promotion and everyone's a winner

Is it April 1st already?

This is where debate gets complicated isn't it. Yes a lot of players were signed etc Under Sven with agent help etc...but then man C market value/profile did rise as a consequence etc...

Sometimes people might wonder whether having the involvement of an agent like J.A would in fact loosen Venky's purse strings and mean more spending/bringing in of players and an experienced manager etc...thus raising the profile of the club again and facilitating promotion/sponsership etc....

Yes it could by some be perceived as dancing with fire and yes previous influence and sacking of a solid manager IMPO. cost us a place in the premier league. Right now we haven't got a management/back team structure or a board to make decisions (Shebby/Agnew/Shaw don't qualify as decision makers!!!!). So the question i pose is:-

Would the Involvement of agencies e.g J.A/ Kentaro Talent Management actually in our current position facilitate the appointment of a decent manager and bring in better players. All of which would not happen without their involvement?

I know what my personal view is on the matter, but thought i would ask the question and ascertain the general feeling tee hee.

I'm surprised people haven't properly grasped it yet - the chances of a new manager are slim at best. I'll be more surprised if we get a new manager than if we don't.

Sven is currently 66/1 with Bet Victor, they obviously haven't caught up with the news that he is interested.

Worth a fiver even if it's just a small possibility.

Billy Davies back to being favourite at best price 9/4 across the bookies, with Peter Taylor back to second at 9/2. Inspiring.

Billy Davies any day of the week for me.......Advise for Mr Shaw & Mr Agnew .....You should be fully aware of his football capabilities of all people ...please put aside your personal feelings regarding the man and think about BRFC........

He is a very experienced man manager and will take the best out of this current squad .....he's got good contacts in the game as well and an eye for a player and is hungry to get back into the game ......Come on Shebby do the right thing here and appoint

Billy Davies.......

Admin any chance of a poll from the LT short list?

Billy Davies any day of the week for me.......Advise for Mr Shaw & Mr Agnew .....You should be fully aware of his football capabilities of all people ...please put aside your personal feelings regarding the man and think about BRFC........

He is a very experienced man manager and will take the best out of this current squad .....he's got good contacts in the game as well and an eye for a player and is hungry to get back into the game ......Come on Shebby do the right thing here and appoint

Billy Davies.......

Admin any chance of a poll from the LT short list?

yeah like thats going to happen:-

http://forest24-7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/why-billy-would-not-be-right-choice.html

Archived